{O} {Oops}

- Zach -

'When are we're going to canoe?' Nina asks Kristin.

'Tomorrow.' She says. 'It's already three o'clock. It to late to canoe now.'

'Dang...'

'We could play some badminton.' I suggest.

'ZACH, WE'RE GOING TO PLAY BADMINTON!!' Nina screams while she's walking to the field. I grin. I grab some rackets and a shuttle. I throw one to Nina and look how she catch it. Really clumsy, like always. 

'I stil got it, shut up, this is something we're never gonna talk about again.' I shake my head.

'You're just clumsy, understand that!' I laugh.

'I don't care.' Nina says immediately. 'Bring it on, sweet!'

After fifteen minutes, Nina gives up. She drops the racket and walks inside. 

'REESE! WE'RE GOING TO THE POOL!' I start to laugh.

'YOU'RE A IDIOT!' I shout after her.

'I KNOW!' I shake my head. I walk to the veranda and put the rackets down.

'Is she always like that?' I look behind me. Jack.

'Every moment of the day.' I say.

'What an idiot.'

'I know.' Jack chuckles and grabs his phone. His smile disappears directly. 'What's wrong?' I ask.

'Nothing!' Jack puts his phone in his pocket. 'I think i'm going to the pool with Nina and Reese. Are you coming with us?'

'Eh, no, thank you.' I say. 'I don't feel really comfortable with it.'

'Understandable.' Jack says. He turns around and walks to the stairs. I walk inside and search my book.

'Kristin, have you seen my book?' I ask Kristin, who's in the kitchen.

'Which one, dear?' She asks.

'Demonhunters.' I say. 'The first book, the twilight dawn brothers. I think i lost it. I seriously don't want to lose it because it's my favorite book.' 

{A.N. Fun fact, that's the title of my book which is coming in the stores in about a month. YEET!}

'Eh, no, I haven't seen it.' Kristin says. 'But i will say it when i found it.'

'Thank you.' I walk to the stairs and i run up.

'ZACH!' I quickly step aside when Reese and Nina pass me. I laugh and look before me. Jack walks after them. 

'I didn't wanted to run.' He says. I laugh and Jack walks down the stairs. 

'Ryan! did you stole my book?'

'Maybe!'

'GIVE IT BACK!' 

That evening, I finally got my book back. I sit down on the veranda and open the book. I read in from the beginning, just like I did like a thousand times. I almost can read it, in my mind.