{E} {Excuses}

- Zach -

'Zach? Zach, would you please open the door?' I hear that someone knocks on the door of the bathroom. Nina. 'I- I want to help you, Zach. But I can't help you, if you don't let me...' I stand up and close the toilet seat. I flush the toilet and sit on the ground. She doesn't have to know what I did... my stomach is empty. Like I didn't eat the whole day. I'm hungry, but I'm not going to eat.. 'Zach, please.'

'Nina, could you please leave me alone?' I ask. I've a lump in my throat. I can't talk anymore. I feel like I'm going to burst out crying.

'Oh...' Nina says. 'I- eh.. I'm in my room if you need me.' It's quiet for a couple of seconds. 'Zach?'

'Hm?'

'I love you, Okay?' Oh god.. Nina, please! Shut up!

'Yea..' I say. A tear streams over my cheek. 'I- i- love you to.'

'If you ever need me-'

'NINA! Just go!' Fuck.. what did I do. It's quiet for really long. 'N- Nina?' No response. She's gone.. I sigh. I hate a my life officially.. the tears streaming over my cheeks.

Why did I do this! How did I do this? Why am I such a asshole who scares his damn family off!! Why can't I just be normal.. normal like Nina. Normal like Daniel. Like Corbyn, like Jonah.. why did I deserve a life lie this?

I think I was in the bathroom for an hour. It was so long. I just didn't want to face Nina. I can't image how badly I've disappointed her.. then I stand up. It's time to get out the bathroom. I look in the mirror. Yep, like I thought.. my eyes are red of crying, they're swollen and the bags under my eyes are even worst. God.. I splash some water in my face and walk to the door. I unlock him and open the door.

'Zach!' Immediately someone hugs me.

'Nina?!' Okay.. What the fuck? 'Nina, what are you doing here?'

'Are you okay?' Nina asks. She pulls herself out the hug and studies me well.

'Nina, what are you doing here?' I ask again.

'I waited for you..' she says.

'A while hour?!'

'Yes, yes I did.'

'Where? In your room?'

'No, literally next to the door.' Nina says. She looks at me. 'You're my brother Zach.' She says. 'Like I said many times, you're the most important person in my life! I think you can image if you saw my real parents. Well.. Kristin is nice, I have to say, but.. Jack and my dad..'

'You're crazy, you know that!' I say. 'You waited a whole hour for me to come out of the toilet!'

'Oh, I'm waiting for other things,' Nina laughs. 'A lot of things. You don't know it yet, but i do.'

'What is it?' I ask.

'That's something you have to discover by yourself,' Nina says.

'Ugh, annoying child..'

'Ahw, I love you to sweety!' I shake my head.