{T} {Thinking}

This Will be a chapter for Nina, so enjoy

'Can't you see that i'm falling, Falling for you?'

- Nina -

'Miss Avery, are you paying attention to this class?' I look up. The teacher looks at me, just like all my classmates.

'Eh- Y-yes..' That was a lie. I wasn't paying attention at all. 'I- I'm sorry, I got distracted for a second. It won't happen again.' The teacher looks to me for a few seconds, but then he continues his lesson. I sigh.

'Nien, Are you okay?' Christel asks me.

'Eh, no.' I answer. 'Zach just disappeared, Chris. I have no idea where he is. I'm scared that something happend to him.'

'I don't think so.' she says. 'We're talking about Zach. He's quite strong.'

'Yes, he is. Except when my father is fucking shouting at him.'

'Miss Avery, Miss Jones, do you have something to share with the class?' I roll with my eyes and look to my teacher.

'No. I'm sorry.' I say, with a lot of sarcasm.

'Miss Avery, Don't speak to me with that tone.' he warns me. 'If you can't talk normal to me, you can leave this class.'

'Oh, thanks.' I grab my stuf and stand up. Everyone looks surpised at me. I walk to the door and slam him behind me. I walk through the halls and grab my phone. I don't know who I want to call. But I want to talk to somebody. I don't know who. I scroll through my contacts. Then I stop at a name. I hesitate for a moment. But then I click on call. I hold my phone at my ear and wait.

'Hey, Nina!'

'Hey Jonah.'

'Why are you calling me at... three o'clock? Oh, wait, not that I mind of course. My god...'
I chuckle.

'I just needed someone to talk to.' I say. 'You're not busy are you?'

'Well, actually I am. But I can always make time for you.'
That makes me smile.

'Thank you.'

'No problem. Hey, where are you? I can pick you up, I think I real life talking is better then over the phone.'

'I'm at my school.'

'Okay, I'll- W-wait, don't you have class?'

'Well... I have been sent out of the classroom... So I ditch the next couple of lessons.'
Jonah starts to laugh.

'My gosh, Nina. Why?'

'If you come I can tell you.'

'Okay, deal. Wait there. I'll pick you up.'

'Thank you.'

'No problem, Nina. I'll see you in a few.'

I hang up and walk to a bench. I sit down and grab my earbuds. I put them in and scroll through my songs. I put the song 'Just Hold On' on form Louis Tomlinson and some DJ of which I do not know the name of. A lot of thought are going through my mind.

Where is Zach?! He won't answer my messages, doesn't call me back. I'm getting worried about him. What if something bad happend to him? Or, he just doesn't want to talk to me... Did he called Jack back? Did I do something wrong? Was it wrong to make him talk to mom and dad? What if i didn't said anything, would he still be here? With me and Jack? Oh god.. It's all my fault..