{K} {Killing}

- Zach - 

I sit in the hospital. I'm waiting. Nina is in Jacks room. I don't know how he is. Ethan and Matthew are arrested by the police. I don't know what happend after Jack felt. What I know is that I heard a loud smack. I don't know where he felt on. I don't know if he broke something. I don't know if he forgot me. I don't want it. I want him to stay with me. I don't want him gone. 

'Zach,' I look up. Samantha stands in front of me. 'Follow me.' I stand up and walk after Sam. 

I sit in opposite of Samantha. She's talking to me, but i don't know what she's saying.

'Zach, are you paying attention?' I look at Sam. 

'W-what?' Samantha sighs. 

'Zach, you know that i want to help you, right?' She asks. I nod. 'I really want to help you, but if you won't let me help you, i can't.'

'I- I- I'm sorry...' I say. 'It's just that.. Jack.. He- He- He-' 

'I understand,' Sam says. 'But i-'

'No you don't,' Samantha looks at me. 'You don't know how it feels when your brother falls of the roof, because he wanted to safe you. You don't know how it feels.'

'That's true,' Samantha says. 'But i-'

'That all the doctors says; "I understand" mean that they just want to the end the conversation and want to help them so quickly as possible.' I shout, while I jump up. 'But you can't understand what i feel at this moment. At this moment, i feel fucking depressive! You hear me?! I don't want to be helped by people who don't give a fuck about me, okay?! I want to be helped by people who actually care about me! But hey, nobody gives a fuck about me! They just all want me gone! Everyone hates me! The only one i care about is Nina, Reese, Ryan and Jack! That are the people I care about! But my father, thinks that he's funny to earn the trust of Reese and Ryan. They're leaving me! They're fucking leaving me! Nina is the only one who actually cares about me! I think it's better that i die, so no one have to watch over me! If you don't want to help me, don't fucking act like that!'

I run to the door and run out the door. I slam the door behind me and run away. I run through the halls of the hospital, to Jacks room. I walk to the door and look around. My father and Kristin stands before the door. 

'Zach,' Kristin walks to me and smiles forced. 'In about a few days we're going on a vacation. Because you guys didn't went on a vacation for so long. I thought that it was a funny idea, right Josh?' Josh looks at me. 

'What happend to Jack?' he asks. 

'What?' I ask. 

'What happend to Jack?' Josh asks again.

'He..- He felt of the roof..' I say. 

'How could that happen?' 

'He got-'

'It's your fault, isn't it?' 

'What?' 

'Josh, stop.' Kristin says. Reese and Ryan sit on the chairs before Jacks room. Nina walks out Jacks room. Dad walks to me.

'It's all your fault!' He yells. I don't know why, but I think he's drunk. He never acted like this. 'It's your fault that Jacks in the hospital right now! It's all your fault!'

'Dad, I didn't-' I can't finish my sense. He raises his hand and lashes out. A painful stitch through my cheek. Nina gasps for breath, just like Kristin. I look at my dad. He's furious, really furious. 

'I HATE YOU!' I shout. My eyes are watery. 'I HATE YOU SO MUCH! YOUR THE HELL! WHY DO I HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOU?! I FUCKING HATE YOU!' 

'Zach, wait-' I turn around and run away. I run of the stairs, to the exit of the hospital. It's still raining. Really hard. I run through the streets. I run over the street, to my house. I open it and run to my room.