{Z} {Zachary Dean Herron}

Hi! I'm Zach. Zach Herron. I don't think you know me yet.
Well, you know the old me, not the new one. The new one... calls my sister even more often Zachary... yea.. I guess I've to deal with that.

Today it's the 27st of May. My birthday. My eighteenth birthday. But not only that happend. I passed all my exams. Yes! I even passed with math - it was on the edge tho - and so did Jack. He passed with everything (I'm stil jealous tho) and Daniel... Well.. Yea... Let's not talk about that...
Nina went to a dance school. She transferred from high school, to another high school with all the dance things... Something like that.

I walk to my mirror and look in it. What I see is the new me, the me that I always wanted to be, which I achieved. I smile when I look at my body. I've never ever said this before, but I'm proud of how I look. I still have a bit underweight, but that's not much anymore. Nina, Mom and Jack are really watching me with when and how much I eat. I'm also proud of another thing; about how fast I became how I am right now. I smile again and pull a shirt over my head. I grab my phone and walk down the stairs. I look on my phone how late it is, But before I realise what it says, I hear a lot of voices. I look up and jump behind of the shock.

'HAPPY BIRTHDAY!' I groan and run with a hand through my hair.

'Guys!' Everyone starts to laugh.

'Happy birthday, big brother.' Nina walks to me and hugs me tightly. 'Ah~ I'm so happy that you'll stop growing now. I still have a while so maybe..- No, never mind. I'll never catch up with length again... WHY IS EVERYONE TALLER THEN ME?!'

'Because you're such a cute, little girl!' I say, squeezing her cheeks - ignoring the death gaze - and pat her head.

'Mudblood...' she mumbles.

'WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE LADY!' Jack yells, walking to us to.

'I DON'T CARE, SIR!' she yells back. She sticks her tongue out. Jack does the same. Nina does it once again and walks to Jonah. Jack shakes his head and looks to me.

'Happy birthday babe.' He hugs me tightly. 'Finally you're eighteen!' I smile.

'Finally.' I laugh. 'I'm a adult now.'

'I'm going to help you out of that dream; you'll never be an adult.' Nina says. Everyone starts to laugh again.

'Thank you for the reminder, Nina.' I say.

'No problem.' she says. I roll with my eyes.

---

The party is in full swing. I talk to a lot of people and laugh a lot. I feel that someone places his hands on my waist and gives me a small kiss in my neck. I smile.

'Ola monada.' Jack whispers.

'What the hell does that mean?' I ask.

'Beauty.' Jack answers. He smiles, I smiles back. 'I've to show you something, come with me.' He grabs my hand and pulls me with him. I walk with him, up the stairs, to the attic. Jack opens the window and climbs out. I grab his hand and I climb after him. We sit down on the roof and I look to him. 'Wait, and look.' I look to his pointed finger. The sun is almost on the horizon. I already know what's coming. I smile and look to it. When the sun hits the horizon, all the colors are coming back. Green, orange, blue, purple, pink, everything. I smile and look to the amazing view, but then I notice that Jack isn't looking to the sun.

'You didn't see it.' I say. 'Why not?'

'My view is much better.' he says, looking to me. I smile shyly. He leans forwards, looking me right in the eyes. 'I love you, Zachary Dean Herron.' Then he pulls me closer to him and kisses me gentility. I close my eyes, smile and kiss him back of course. I wrap my arms around his neck so he's closer to me.

'I love you too.'

'Well, that was my story

'Well, that was my story. The story of Zachary Dean Herron, Aka Zach. I hope you liked my life story, because, I'm not going to tell it to you guys again.' I throw my legs over the leaning of the chair and look to my niece. Her jaw dropped and looks to me in disbelief.

'That's not true!' She says. 'You're lying to me, uncle Zach!' I start to laugh because of her cuteness.

'I'm not lying Quinn.' I say. 'That really happend.'

'But why does it look like a story like a book, and not like a story that actually happend!' she says.

'And, how old were you again?' I laugh. 'Four?' She puts her arms in her hips.

'I'm four and a half!' She says. I start to laugh again.

'Nina! Please save me!' I yell. Nina walks to me and Quinn.

'Okay Quinn, what did you do this time?' Nina laughs. Quinn's jaw drops again.

'That was not my fault, mom !' She yells. 'It's Uncle Zach's fault.'

'Of course it is, we know him longer then today.' Nina laughs. My jaw drops.

'Quinn, I have another story for you.' I say. 'Did you know that Jonah and Nina did i-'

'OKAY, YOU CAN SHUT UP RIGHT NOW!' Nina interrupts me. 'How late was it again, Oh, Quinn, you have to go to your bed. Say goodnight to Uncle Zach.' Quinn says goodnight and walks to the stair. I smile to my sister.

'I love you.' I laugh.

'I hate you...' she mumbles. She turns around and follows Quinn. Jack looks to me.

'You didn't wanted to tell...- the thing, right?' He asks.

'I knew Nina would interrupt me.' I say. 'I think she doesn't want Quinn to know where she was made.' We both burst out laughing.

- THE END -

Jaz! The story has come to an end. I really hope you guys liked it. I also hope that my English was good 'cause this was my first English book. I'll finish my book "One Last Time" now, If you want to check it out, please.

In a while, a new story will be online, but I know you guys won't like it 'cause there is no Why don't we in. But if you're nice, please check it out! ;3

New book

I hope you'll check it out !!

THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK! LOVE YOU ALL AND THANKS FOR SO MANY READS! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH! ,MANY KISSES! MWUAH! MWUAH! MWUAH!