{L} {Laughing}

- Zach -

'Are you guys ready to go?' My dad asks.

It is a few days later. I feel much better. I talked a lot with Nina, Reese, Ryan, Jack of course, Kristin and my father. Between this family everything is good. And all of that is because of Jack. He helped me with everything, talking to my parents, talking to Reese and Ryan and reassuring Nina. We both recently discovered that she has Athazagoraphobia, a phobia in which you are afraid that people will ignore you or leave you.

My eating schedule, is also all right again. Jack forces me to eat. I'm not allowed to get away from him from the table any sooner until I've finished it all.

We go to Tenerife, an island near Spain. I really feel like it. It turns out that the temperature rarely drops below 18 grades. So it's going to be a nice holiday.

'We are!' Reese yells.

'Not so loud!' Nina laughs. 'Everyone is looking at us!' She was right. The other passengers in the plane all look at us. I laugh. Nina sit next to Ryan and Reese, before them are Kristin and Dad. And behind Nina, Reese and Ryan, are Jack and I.

'Are you scared for planes?' Jack asks me.

'I have seriously no idea,' I laugh. 'I can't remember the last time I sat on an airplane.' Jack grins.

'You can hold my hand if you're scared,' He laughs.

'Oh thank you, kid sir,' I laugh. Jack laughs. 'I will do that If i'm scared.'

'Well,' Jack laughs. 'You don't just have to do it when you're scared.' he whispers. I smile.

'The plane is about to take off,' A stewardess says. 'Are you ready to go?'

'No..' I whisper. Jack grabs my hand and holds it tightly. 'Oh.. Knock off..' I laugh. Jack grins.

After a while, the plane flew up.

'Zach, look!' I look at Jack. He points at the window. I lean over him to look out of the window.

The sky is purplish and the clouds are a little bit orange. We fly through the clouds and we go higher and higher. 'You remember the color of this sky?' He asks. 'That day?'

'Of course I remember that!' I say immediately. 'I will never forget that day.' Jack smiles.

'Neither do I,' Jack says. 'I loved that memory.' We look to the clouds. Really long. It becomes more beautiful and beautiful and beautiful. I lay my head on Jack's shoulder. I still hold his hand.

'It's beautiful,' I say.

'You're beautiful to..' Jack whispers.

'Oh, shut up..' I laugh.

'I'm sorry,' Jack laughs. 'I can't lie from my mother.' I shake my head.

'Hey guys,' Nina says. 'Do you want something?'

'No, thanks,' I say.

'You have to,' Jack says. 'Zach and I both want cola.'

'Jack, I-'

'Shut up!' He says. 'You have to. At Halloween you liked it, Remember?'

'Yeah, I know, but..-'

'No buts!' Jack says immediately. 'You're going to drink the cola. If you want it or not! Haha!' I shake my head.

'Guys, I found some tests!' After a while, Nina sits down next to me. 'are you joining in?'

'Sure, what is it?' I ask. Nina looks at the test.