{U} {Ugly}

- Zach -

'Zach, when am I going to meet Jack?' Mom asks. I take a bite of my dinner and shrug my shoulders. 

'I don't know.' I say. 'I don't think I'm allowed to see him anymore.' 

'Why not?! From who?!' Mom asks.

'Dad.' 

'No, no, no, that's completely ridiculous!' Mom says. 'I'm going to call your dad and i'm going to talk to him. He's really unfair.' 

'Mom, please don't.' I say. 'I don't want more problems then I already have.' 

'I'm going to call your father.' mom repeats. 'And talk to him. You and Jack deserve each other, do you hear me?' I nod. 'Good. Sweety, I have to go to my work because I forgot something. Finish your dinner and do something for yourself, okay?' I nod. 'Love you.' Mom gives me a kiss on my forehead and walks out the door. I wait a few seconds. Then I grab the plate food and slide the food in the trashcan. I put the plate in the sink and walk to the living room. It's already dark outside. I grab my phone and look on it. I have a few massages, but when I see the most recent, I'm surprised. The name "Ethan" appears on my screen. I open my phone and go to the message.

Ethan I can't believe it.  I can't believe that he chooses you above me. I mean, look at me, and look at you. Ugly as fuck. I hope you fucking die one day. Just kill yourself, I mean, nobody likes you. Nobody cares about you. And your sister? I'm sorry, she already has someone else. Someone with the name Jonah Marias. I'm so not sorry, but I she replaced you. See, you can better kill yourself, because nobody likes you. Don't you dare to ever come close to Jack again, Herron. I warn you...

Tears are streaming over my cheeks. Did Nina really replaced me? For Jonah?! What does that mean? Do they have a relationship? Is she going to forget about me? Why?! What did I do wrong?! Is it because I didn't called her back? Just like yesterday. I stand up, walk to the kitchen and grab the same knife as yesterday. I roll up my sleeve. I put the knife on my wrist and cut. 

'Zach, where are you?'

'Fuck.' I hide the knife and roll down my sleeve. 

'I just finish my diner, mom.' I yell. 'What's wrong?' 

'I forgot something.' she says. 'I'm going now. Oh, and Jack, he's nice, Zach. I'm lucky he has you.'

'W-wait? What do you mean?'

'Jack, It was nice to meet you.'

'Likewise Miss Herron.' That voice.. 

'Call me Myta. I'm going now, I have to pick something up.' The sound of a door which closes. 

'Z-Zach?' I walk out the kitchen. In the living room stands Jack. A smile appears on his face. 'Zach!'

'Jack!' I run to him and wrap my arms around him. 

'I missed you so much!' he says. 'Oh my gosh, I'm so happy to see you again!' He gives me a kiss on my cheek. 'I- Zach, what..-' He pulls me out of the hug. He grabs my arm.

'W-wait, Jack, no, I-' Before I can finish my sense, he rolls up my sleeve. When he sees the blood, all the color in his face disappears. He looks around. Then he walks to a case. He opens it and grabs a first aid kit. 'How did you knew that-'

'I guessed.' He walks back to me and leads me to the sofa. He grabs a roll bandage and rolls it over my arm. 'Why did you did it?'

'What?' 

'Why did you cut yourself?' I look to the ground. I don't want to tell Jack what happend. But he's still my boyfriend. 'I'm waiting.' 

'It's...- just..-'

'Did Ethan do something to you?' 

'How do you-'

'What did he do?' Jack asks. He put the rest of the roll bandage in the box and looks around. Then he sees my phone, my still opened phone. 

'No, Jack,-'

He grabs my phone and reads the message.

'Okay.' he says after a while. He puts my phone down and looks to me. 'You have to listen to me, and really good, okay?' I nod. 'You're beautiful, and if anyone says you're not, know that they're damn wrong! Zach, your the most beautiful person I've ever met. Don't let Ethan ruin it. He's just jealous. Jealous that you're way prettier then him, that you're way better, and-'

'He wants you..' I mumble. 'And you know he does.'

'I know, but I don't want him.' Jack says. 'I only want you. You're the only one for me, okay?' I nod. 'I don't want that you cut yourself, okay? It will only make your body weaker then it is.'

'So you think that I'm weak to?' 

'That's not what I mean, Zach.' Jack says quickly. 'I mean that your body is really...fragile okay? And that's not something to be afraid of.' 

'How do you know?' I ask.

'Zach, just listen.' Jack says. 'I'm going to help you. I'm going to help you to get through everything, okay? I'm going to be there for you, twenty-four seven. You can call me, wherever I am. Just remember that I will always be there for you, okay?' I nod again. It's quiet for a while. I look to him. I want to kiss him. Want to touch him. I want him

'What?' he asks when he realizes that I'm staring at him. I can't hold me back anymore. I pull him closer to me and kiss him. It's like it's different this time. More passionate. I wrap my arms around him and pull me close to him. 

'I'm so in love with you..' Jack whispers. 'I never want to let you go.'

----

I just want to say something.

Cutting yourself is not okay! Just like feeling depressed, and i know that you can't do anything about it. So if anyone ever feels depressed or whatever..

THE PM'S ARE ALWAYS OPEN! 

I WANT TO HELP YOU ALL!

OKAY?!

GOOD!