Chapter 3: First Love

"Whatever our souls are made of his & mine are the same."
~ Emily Bronte
_____________________________________

After we left the boys dorm we first headed back to ours to grab some money to go to the convenience store. As we were headed to the store Rose spoke up.

"I bet I know who you have a crush on," she says like a girl in highschool as she skips along the side walk.

"Crushes already?" I walk slowly along side her as she suddenly stops.

"It's Namjoon isn't it?!" She shouted
I didn't say anything for a while she just had this smirked look on her face what is she up to.

"I guess Idk I've really never liked a guy I've always been too afraid. You can say it's like a first love thing. Plus I barely even know him, "  I open my purse up and take my headphone out plugging them up to my phone.

"Don't worry Namjoon is a great guy and as long as I've known him he really hasn't dated in a while, " She opens the door for the convenient store and lets me go in first.

"Really?" It's kinda hard to have a understanding for guys since they all have a common goal. Or 'Maybe he is afraid like me but why would he be?' I thought

"Oh yeah that reminds me, me and you are having lunch with the guys tomorrow after class," Rose says as she grabs a thing of gum from a shelf.

"Ok, but what if I'm too awkward," I say as I pick up a thing of cookies and look at the ingredients on the back of it.

"No worries I'll be there just meet me there after class tomorrow I'll text you where we are meeting." She says as went down another junk food isle.

As we went to the junk food section my eyes meet with familiar ones.....
Namjoon.

Namjoon POV:

The class was cut short today so I went to the convenient store to grab some food before heading back to my dorm. When I was in the junk food section my eyes meet with familiar ones...

The new girl.

She is really cute and shy you can really tell she was. I really liked her accent too it was you can say southern belle in a way. She is really different.

"Hey! Anastasia right?" I walk towards the girl but I could sense that she was shy around me.

"Yeah...Namjoon right?" She says as she places a thing of cookies down. Before I could say anything else Rose interrupted us.

"Hey Jonnie, don't forget lunch tomorrow after class," Rose says.

"Will Anastasia be there?" I said while glancing at her seeing her face blush.

"Of course she'll be there right Ana?" Rose said as she elbowed her.

"Right," Anastasia said

"Then I'll be there, See you guys tomorrow. Bye Anastasia" I said as I winked at Anastasia then left.

"Bye Joon." She said as I left.

End of Namjoons POV

I can't believe he winked at me, me of all people me.

"And I swear I think Joonie likes you, dude," Rose said out of nowhere.

"What! Are you sure I was so fucking awkward when he came up and spoke to me" I said

"I really think he does Ana," Rose said as we gathered all of our groceries and headed back to the dorm

Time skip~~~~~~

I'm super nervous It's my first day of class good thing I only have one today.

I thought to myself as I was tieing my red converse.

I was ready to leave and I waved bye to Rose and headed out of the dorm.

When I walked into class most of the seats were taken.

'Great'

But I soon spotted an empty seat next to this blond headed guy with thin circle glasses.

With the courage I had, I spoke up.

" Is this seat taken?" I asked

"No, you can sit here, I'm Jae."

"Anastasia," I said as I sat next to him.

"Your the new student from America right?" He asked me

"Yeah, I said I lived in a state called Alabama if you can't already tell by my accent," I said

"Really! I'm also from America from California and I love your accent." He said

"That's cool and thank you," I said

I then looked towards the front of the classroom and I saw him... Namjoon.

I didn't know we had a class together.

Then I heard Jae say, "ohh RM the one every girl in this class falls for."

"What do you mean by that?" I say

"What I mean is every girl likes him but when they confess to them he turns them down without even thinking about it..."

Hmm, I thought why would he turn them down? I'll ask Rose later.

"Rumors say that he is waiting just waiting for the right one." He says

Namjoon then appeared in front of me.

"Hey, Ana!" He said with a dimple in his smile.

"Hey Joon!" I say back while Jae was shaken that Rm spoke to me.

Our teacher Mrs. Kim then interrupted as and Namjoon took his seat.

"Ok class there will be a 2 partner project based on music culture of the 21st century." Mrs. Kim said.

"And I'll be choosing the partners this time." She says

"Ok, Kim Namjoon and Anastasia Sims, Jae and Ari..."

Oh my god, I'm partnered with Joon.

Jae then leans over to me and whispers "I think you two are meant to be."

"What?!" I whispered shouted

Mrs.Kim then told me to be quiet.

After class was over I was heading out the door when Namjoon came over to me.

"Hey Anastasia since were partners and all we can meet at my dorm and work on it," he said.

"Okie dokie," I said and was about to leave when he stopped me again.

"You're going to our lunch date right?" He says.

Oh shit, I forgot..

"Oh yeah right I had totally forgotten about that," I said

He chuckled at me

I'm such a screw-up

"We all forget no worries," he says.

"Is it alright if I walk you there?" He then goes on to say.

Me I thought of all people maybe Jae was right.

"Sure," I said.

My heart oh god.

_________________________________

A/N

Thanks for reading chapter 3 I'll have Chapter 4 out soon. If y'all can think of any ship names for Anastasia and Rm let me know in the comments!

Love,
~Alex