Road trip pt.3

"Everything happens for a reason, just wait to find out."

______________________________________

Kate POV:

After I saw Ana and Rose going back their room I had a funny idea.

"Yoongi send Joon to Ana's room"

"Oh I see what your doing" Yoongi says with an evil look.

"Yo Joon Ana needs you" he says as he goes over to a half sleepy god of destruction.

"Ok" he says as he goes towards her room.

"This is gonna be so funny come tomorrow" I say to yoongi as we both started laughing.

End POV

I woke up feeling someones arm around me. Then I remembered last night.

Then there was a bright flash. I saw Katelynn and Yoongi taking pictures.

"What the fuck Kate?" I whispered so I wouldn't wake Joon. I knew when he woke up he would definitely be hung over.

"You'll thank us later" she says as the two leave the room. What the hell has she been up to.

I was finally able to get out of No one hold. I went and took a shower before he woke up. I put on a black hoddie and jean shorts.

I went to the boats kitchen and grabbed some pain pills and a cup of water for Joon.

When I got back I saw a sickly Joon sitting up on the bed. "Ughh what happened." He says looking at me.

"And why I'm I in your cabin?" He says with a bewildered look.

"Well you came to my room drunk and started being clingy and wouldn't leave" I say handing him the glass of water and pills.

I decided to not tell him what other stuff he said. I'll just let it slide.

"Oh I'm so sorry Ana. The only thing I remeber is Yoongi telling me you needed me." He says drinking his water.

"I should have known that him and Kate were up to something"

"Yeah knowing them two" he says with a laugh.

"Well I'm gonna go to the kitchen if you need anything let me know." Before I could even leave he grabbed my wrist

"Please don't leave me. I don't feel good I need you" he says whinning like a kid.

"I'll be right back I'll bring you some soup and eat with you ok" I say kissing his cheek.

I couldn't say no to him especially with him trying to act cutesie and stuff.

When I got back to the kitchen I saw that Rose and Jimin were already up.

"I see your making soup, did you get lucky or something last night?" Rose says with a smirk.

"Far from it, Joon came to my room drunk last night and now he's hungover" I say grabbing two bowls of soup.

"Ana you will be a good wife someday" Jimin says as I was headed out.

"I know!" I shouted.

I got back to my room and found Joon with a towel around his neck with only basketball shorts on. I never noticed how tan he was.

Oh shit. I thought as Joon noticed I was there. "Here is your soup" I say laying the bowl down on the night stand.

"Thanks" he says as he grabs the bowl.