Chapter 7: First Date

" Let your heart speak the loudest."
______________________________________

I have kinda been avoiding Joon since he saw me cry that one day. I feel like it would be awkward between us.

"Rose what should I do. I feel confused and just lost." I say to Rose as I laid down on my bed complaining to her.

"Well hun it seems your in love." She says as she sits next to me. "You'll feel confused at first because it's a new feeling you can say." She says.

"In your case you don't let your heart speak instead you let your mind. Let your heart speak for once." She says.

"I know." I say with a sigh. Before I could say anything else my phone goes off. I got a next from....him.

Joonie💕: Hey Ana if your still up for the date I have something planned for tomorrow and can pick you up at 7. What do you say?

I laid my phone down and didn't plan on awnsering it until later. "Who was that? Joonie?" Rose says with a smirk on her face. She then grabs my phone.

"Rose! Give me my phone back!" I say as I tried to get my phone but she pushed me off the bed.

"It was him! You have to go! You already said yes to anyways." Rose says.

"Well what if I don't want to" I said mocking her. How can I face him after what happened it would be so awkward.

"You are gonna go on this date or so help me god. If you don't I'll annoy the piss out of you until we graduate!" Rose says.

I didn't say nothing for a minute. She knows I hate annoying people. "Fine" I say. I grabbed my phone out of her hands and texted him back.

Me: Yeah! See ya then!☺

"There see I texted him back" I say waving my phone in her face. "Good now we have to go shopping" she says as she grabs my arm and drags me out of the dorm. Why does she always do this.

I hate shopping but I might as well I have nothing to wear. Most of my clothes are t-shirts and sweat shirts.

"Next." Rose says as she motions me to try another outfit on. I have tried on what seems like a hundred outfits and she doesn't like one.

I put the next outfit on she better like this. I like it, it's my style. It's a black blouse with the shoulders showing w/ blue jeans.

"Ok this is the last one I'm trying out. What do you think" I say hoping she likes it.

"CUTE! We'll get it!" She says as she pushes me back to the dressing room. Thank God she likes out I didn't want to try on any more.

As we were heading home I got a text from my best friend in America, Kate. She is coming to Seoul soon and we plan on hanging out.

She asked me to pick her up from the airport in a couple of days. I can't wait to talk to her she has always been there for me.

Time skip~~~

It's the day of the date I am a nervous wreck. I hope I don't screw this up.

Rose helped me get ready. She did my makeup. And I curled my hair putting it in a high pony tail. I put in my earrings and put my shoes on.

I looked at the mirror and I looked really cute I usually never dress up. I should get Rose to do my makeup more often. It was simple yet elegant.