Chapter 20: Game Night

" Live in the moment. We are only young for a small time so live it up." ~Alex

______________________________________

Today we are having game night since it's Kate's going to be leaving soon.

Me and Joon had already met up to buy the drinks.

"This is gonna be so fun!" Kam squeals as we head over to the guys dorm.

"Yeah, Kam wants to play 7 minutes in heaven with Jimin." Kate says.

"Shut up Kate!" Kam yells. Before we could knock on the door Taehyung opens.

"READY TO GAME ON BITCHES!" He screams as he hugs us.

We walked in and I already noticed they have been in the soju except Yoongi who stuck with a bottle of coke.

I looked around and didn't see Joon anywhere.

"Where's Joon?" I asked Yoongi.

"Up in his room writing you can go check on him if you want" he says drinking his soda.

"Ok"

I then make my way up stairs to his room. I knock on the white door and heard a come in.

I walked in and see Joon at his desk with crumples of paper everywhere.

"Oh Ana" he says as he turns around in his chair.

"What are you writing?" I say as I sit on his bed.

"Its a surprise" he says as he continues writing.

"Can I hear it?"

"Again not yet." He says silently laughing.

He just continued writing while I talked to him until Jungkook comes in.

"Hey guys we are playing truth or dare down stairs if you want to play" he says.

"Yeah lets go!" Joon says getting up from his chair.

We went downstairs and everyone was sitting in a circle already. I sat in the middle of Kate and Kam.

"Okay so the rules are if you do the dare you have to do a shot" Kate says putting a bottle of Soju in the middle.

"Fair enough" I say.

"Ok who is going first?" Jin says.

"I'll go" Joon says.

"Hobi truth or dare?" He then says.

"Dare"

"Ok show the girls your aegyeo dance"

"Okie dokie" he says standing up in front of the 3 of us.

He started doing the ice cream cake dance and singing it. "Oh my gosh Hobi" I say laughing at the entergetic guy.

He then goes back to his seat and takes a shot.

"Ok, Ana truth or dare?" He then says.

"Truth" everyone just groans.

"Ok, have you and your Joonie here gone any further than kiss?" He says.

"NO!" I say blushing.

"Not yet, wait until 7 minutes in heaven later." I hear Yoongi whisper to Joon.

Kate must of heard him and smacked him.

"Ana is too innocent for that" Kate says as she hugs.