Chapter 14: Surprise!

"Let life catch you by surprise."
______________________________________

I was a mess by the time I got back to the dorm. My makeup was a disaster from where I was crying earlier.

Kate and Rose are gonna freak out if they see me.

I opened the dorm room door as quite as I could so I could sneak into my room. But that didn't work. Kate was still up.

"Ana your back! How was your date... Wait have you been crying?!"

"I'm fine Kate" I say laying my purse down heading to the bathroom to wash my face.

"What the hell! Did he hurt you?!" She says leaning against the bathroom door frame with her arms crossed.

"No, its you know who trying to screw my life up even more"

"I should have known. I'm really sorry Ana. Why can't she just leave you alone?" She says embracing me with a hug.

"I don't know I was doing so good. Until she texted be in the middle of dinner tonight" I say now sobbing.

"You still haven't told Namjoon about her have you." She says looking back at me.

"No, I'm not ready yet"

"Maybe he could help with your issues Ana. He truly cares about you"

"I know, I just need time ok." I say looking away from her and looking at my reflection in the mirror.

"Ok, I'll leave you alone then. Good night Ana." She finally says as she walks out of the bathroom.

"Good night."

Kate POV:

What Ana needs is someone to cheer her up and to push her to opening up to Joon.

And I know just the person.

Me: Hey, your planning on coming to Seoul right?

???: Yeah, Why?

Me: Well, Ana needs you and me to cheer her up and other stuff. I bought you a plane ticket for tomorrow to come here. I'll send you the stuff you need and pick u up at the air port tomorrow.

???: Sounds Great I'm always up for a trip! See you tomorrow!

End POV

Time skip~~~

"Come on Kate tell where are we going!" I say poking her arm as she was driving.

"No, it's a surprise you'll just have to wait."

"Fine ugghhh"

I have no clue what she has planned. You never know what Kate is up to she is random.

"Why are we at the airport?" I say to Kate with a questioning look.

"You'll see" she says as she pulls into a parking space.

We walked into the airport and I kept asking Kate what we were doing there but she wouldn't budge.

"Come on tell me" I say begging.

"Again no it will be here any..." Before she could say anything else I hear my name being screamed.

"ANA IS THAT YOU!" I turned around and I couldn't believe who it was.

"KAM?!" I say running towards my old friend.

"What are doing here?!" I say giving her a big hug.