Chapter 11: The finished project

" When words fail music speaks"

_____________________________________

In a couple of days Kate has to head back to America to take care some things before she officially moves. From having to say goodbye to family and finalizing what she wants to do with her freedom.

"Why do you have to go back soon?" I whined as we walked to a local park. Where the laughter of children and the singing of birds were echoing throughout.

"It' only for a little bit, I'll be back in no time. Who knows it might be delayed for a bit." We smile as we see a little girl sitting in a stroller. Eating ice cream has chocolate smeared across her face.

"Please promise me?" I say while holding out my pinky.

"Promise" she says as went to go sit on a nearby bench.

I don't know what I will do without Kate for a month. She's my best friend she was there when mom left. What if something happens? What if I do something stupid and end up in jail or something?!

  "So are you gonna miss Yoongi??" I say with a sly face knowing how her face will be painted with the red of embarrassment.

"You can say that" she chuckled as she puts her hands on her face to feel the heat radiating from her cheeks.

"When are you and that grandpa gonna get together already?" I continued with the embarrassment.

   "When were both ready and when I'm not leaving in a couple of days." She says crossing her arms as her eyebrows raise knowing she has something smart to say.
    "Speaking of couples whats up with you and Joooonnnieee" she sang out as the red cheeks were now apparent on mine.

I was about to say something when my phone goes off.

"Bet!" Kate says.

"Piss off" I say while smaking her and reaching into the back of my jeans for my phone.

She was right it was him.

Joonie💜: Hey, we forgot to finish the project for class. Want to come over late to finish it?

Me: Yeah I'll be there around 8!

"My theory was correct, you two are gonna have babies!" She says as she starts laughing like a witch and clapping her hands.

"KATE!" I pushed her off the bench as she continued laughing as I put my phone away.

"Ana and Namjoon sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G," she sings standing up from the concrete and sitting next to me again.

" Kate stop your acting like a child!" I say as the parents of children on the playground were giving us strange looks.

Time skip~~~

After the park we headed back to the dorm. I grabbed my school bag and stuff needed for our project and headed over the his dorm.

I knocked on the boys door and was greeted with Jimin opening the door.

"Hey Ana! I'll get Joon for you" He ushers me into the dorm and stands at the end of the stairs.

"You, loverboy your true love is here!" He screams as it echoed throughout.

Before I said anything Joon came down. Wearing sweatpants and a T-Shirt with his bag in hand.

"Hey, is it fine we work in the living room? My room is kind of a disaster at the moment, " He scratches at the back of his head.

"Yeah that's fine." We then went to the living room and started working.

Soon all the boys were in the living room too. They kept teasing me and distracting me.

"Aww look how cute Ana is" Jimin says while pinching my cheek. I then grabbed his wrist.

"Chim I swear if you touch me again..." He then used his other hand to pinch my cheek.

"Thats it!" I say getting up and chasing him around the living room. He then stopped when Jin got on to him and told him to sit.

I then had my chance and smacked him on the back of the head for the second time.

Me and Joon went back to working on the project. "So Ana I was thinking of performing a song for the project for extra credit is that okay?" Joon says.

"Yeah thats fine with me" I say smiling at him. "Hyung is really great a writing music" Jungkook says coming down the stairs.

"Really, I write music too" I say looking back at Joon. "Hyung can we show her what we've been working on please!" Kookie says with puppy eyes.

"I don't know" he says while looking at his hands. "Come on Joon for me please" I say while giving him pleading eyes. I really want to hear it.

"Fine just give me and second" he says while getting up and heading up stairs.

"HYUNGS WERE GONNA SING FOR ANA!" Kookie screams for the guys to come down.

Joon comes back with some papers and the rest of the guys. He hands them all a piece of paper.

I went and sat down on the couch ready for the entertainment to start.

"This is called Young Forever I hope you like it. Ready guys 1,2,3" Joon says.

I didn't know that Kookie, Jimin, Jin, and V can sing like that it was like angels. I was so shook by them.

Then Joon I didn't know he could rap like that along with Yoongi and Hobi.

When they finished the song I didn't know what to say I was so shook.

"So what did you think Noona" Kookie says.

"I think she's is jungshook" he then whispers to Joon.

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard!" I say looking at Joon while the rest of the boys snickered.

"Good, because Joon has a song written for mmlodhk" he was about to say who when Joon covered his mouth.

"You didn't hear nothing Ana" Joon says while I laughed at the two.

Time skip~~

Today is the day me and Joon present our project. Rose and Kate and the boys decided to come and watch us present. I hope I don't screw this up.

We enetred class and took our seats. Class started and people presented their project. After everyone went me and Joon went last.

"Ok and lastly Namjoon and Ms. Ana come present your project." Mrs. Kim says.

We went and started presenting our project. Thank God I didn't screw anything up.

"For extra credit I prepared a rap of a song. This is for Ana." Joon then says. Mrs. Kim just nods her head.

While our group starts pulling their phones out. I was so confused.

Music to my favorite song started playing fools. He made a rap to my song. He then starts to rap while looking at me and taking my hand. He goes and twirls me around.

I can hear Kate and Rose screeching.

I can't believe he wrote a rap to my favorite song.

When he finishes it everyone clapped and even Mrs. Kim was very impressed. The boys were screaming "Thats our boy!" Usually their fangirling.

We headed back to our seats. "So what did you think" Joon says. "I loved it Joon" I say while hugging him.

"Sometimes music speaks for you when you can't" he says.

This is why I keep falling in love with him.

______________________________________

A/N: Thank You guys for over 200 reads! What did ya'll think of this chapter? What will happen in the future for them? You'll find out soon!

Love,

~Alex💜💜