Chapter 13: Broken

" The people you trust are the ones who break you"

______________________________________

I still can't believe how far I have came along being here in Seoul.

I thought to myself as I put on my make up and getting ready to go out with Joon tonight.

Back in America I wouldn't be doing the things I'm doing here. Back there I caged myself up from everyone.

I had only one friend and that was Kate she helped me through all the trials I went through.

I still am facing some trials still. Of course trying not to be afraid of love but loveing myself.

I grabbed my purse and put my heels on. "I'll be back later" I said to Rose and Kate who was watching Netflix.

"Okie dokie have fun with Joonie" Kate says teasing me as I walked out the door.

Joon was meeting me where the boys and girls dorm meet. I hope I'm not dressed too fancy. He told me to dress nice and something about a really fancy resteraunt.

I was wearing a black short flowy dress with red heels.

I finally seen Joon he was wearing a tux and holding a bundle of flowers.

He looked so handsome

"Hey beautiful" he said waving at me.

"Hey handsome" I say waving back. "These are for you" he says handing me the flowers.

"Aww Joon your so sweet" I say giving him a hug. "Come on lets go your gonna love it." He says grabbing my hand and heading to his car.

On the way there we were just cutting up and acting like kids. Thats how we were to each other. He is like my best friend.

"I really like your dress" he says all of a sudden. "Black is your color."

"Thank you, black is your color too"I say booping his nose.

We had finally made it to fancy resteraunt. And oh my god it was so pretty on the inside.

The tables where candle light with a single red rose in a vase. It really was romantic.

Joon lead me to our table with his hand on the small of my back. When we got to the table he scotted the chair out for me. He is such a gentlemen.

"Joon you know that you didn't have to take me to a expensive resteraunt a burger would have been fine with me" I say looking at the menu. Why would someone pay so much for a salad.

"I know, but you deserve something like this. You deserve alot." He says looking up from his menu.

"How about we play 20 questions while we wait." He then says.

"Yeah I'll go first, favorite color?"

"Black"

"Whats your favorite color?" He then says.

"I like black too" I chuckled.

"Ok, what kind of girls do you like?"

"Sexy girls"

"Well I guess I don't fit in that category." I say out of the blue.

"Yeah you do don't say that" he says grabbing my hand. "Ok my turn," he says "are you a virgin?"

"Yah Joon! What kind of question is that?! Of course I am waiting for marriage."

"Means I'll have to wait till I put a ring on that finger." He says making me blush.

"KIM NAMJOON!" I then playfully hit him on the arm. We both just started laughing.

I then got a text from an unknown number.

Unknown: I know you left America. Don't think I wouldn't know. No one will ever want you Anastasia. You are just a broken doll that no one wants.

How did she know I left.

I put my phone back on the table. I felt like I couldn't breath. From those simple words they broke me.

I grabbed my purse and rushed out. I had to get out of there. I can hear Namjoon telling me to wait. But I let my stupid brain talk.

I ran to near by park and found a bench. I just couldn't hold back the tears anymore. I just sat there sobbing over that stupid text.

What if she was right. What if Joon doesn't want a broken girl like me? Thats all I'll ever be.

"Ana." I then felt warmth beside me. It was Joon with my phone. I don't like him seeing me like this.

Namjoon POV:

I didn't know why she left like that. Was it something I said?

Before I ran after her she left her phone on the table. Curiosity got to me and I looked at it. I read the text she got. Who would send her this?

A million things went through my mind as I looked for her. I will try my best to ask her about her past even if I have to tell her mine.

I finally found her on a park bench crying. It hurt my heart really bad to see her like this. I really do love her.

"Ana"

She looked up at me with puffy eyes. "Whats wrong?" I say wrapping my arm around her. She just started crying on my chest.

"Namjoon, just promise me you won't forget or leave me. I hate being alone and left behind." She says in my shirt.

"I promise. Promise you won't leave me too"

"I Promise" she says.

Those are the words I knew that she is the one.

______________________________________

A/N:

Thats chapter 13! Thanks for over 300 reads! I hope you are enjoying the book. If you ever have any questions just comment and I'll answer right away!

Love,

~Alex💙💙