Road Trip Pt. 2

"His love for me is deeper than the ocean❤"

______________________________________

"Kate! Open this door right now!" I shouted as I kept knocking on Kates and Rose's door of the room they were sharing.

"No I'm not ready to die!" She says behind the closed door.

"I promise I won't hurt you just explain to me why you went through my bag and took out all of my underwear except that one!"

"Ok" she says as she finally opens the door. "Why the hell did you pack that I told you no!" I say.

"You said you wouldn't go psycho on me! It was just a small prank" she says while trying not to laugh.

"Small prank! I only have one thing of under garment for the next couple of days!"

"Don't freak out I have your stuff in a bag. I'm not that mean" she says as she handed me a bag of my stuff I first packed.

"Thank you" I say grabbing the bag and going back to the room.

I walked into the room and saw Joon. I had forgot. Oh shit I had left the black bra and underwear on my bed.

I dropped the bag Kate gave me and ran towards the bed and jumped on top of it before he could see it.

"Hey Joon!" I say giving him an awkward smile. "I already saw it before you came in" he says nonchalantly.

"Saw what?" I said playing dumb.

"The undergarments" he says looking down where they were.

"Shit I'm embarrassed now" I say laying face down on the bed.

He just chuckles at me " No worries" he says as he heads to the bathroom. I am so stupid.

"You would look cute in it anyways" I hear him whisper as he entered the bathroom.

Time skip~~~

Today is the day we will be staying on a boat and go dolphin watching.

"Ready to go?" Joon says as he grabs our bags. "Yeah lets go I'm excited."

We meet the rest of the group at the pier where the boat was. "Ready to party hardy" Rose says hip bumping me.

"I'm not drinking if thats what you mean" I say laughing at her. "Oh come on your no fun!" Jimin then says.

"She doesn't need to drink to have fun" Joon says defending me. "Yeah what Joon said" I say.

"Suite yourself" Rose says as we went on the boat.

"Hello everyone I'm your Captain Jack" A middle aged man said to all of us as we entered the boat.

"We will be leaving port here soon and look for some dolphins" he then says. "There is a bar inside and food enjoy" We thanked him and went our seperate ways.

We all went to the rooms the provided us and put up our stuff. Me and Kate shared a room this time.

"So whats you plans for tonight?" She says as we were headed for the main deck. "Not much just babysitting you and Rose incase you get drunk." I say.

"Aww come on Ana losen up" she says elbowing me. "I just don't like beer and stuff like that" I say as we sat down on the sofa on the main deck.

Namjoon POV:

I saw Ana and Kate on the sofa on the main deck. I'm with Jin and Chim at the moment looking for dolphins.

"Did you know dolphins have to come up to the surface to breath" I hear Jin say to Chim. "No they don't they only breath in water" Chim says.