Girls night in!

Even before Belle had turned the key to open the door to her shabby flat, roaring laughter could be heard from within.The girl smiled as she twisted the key. At the sound of the door opening Buttons, her faithful Labrador came to greet the girl who had just entered. Bending down to stroke her head a girl yelled from the living room, " Belle girls night in we have pizza!".

"Okay Esme" the girl replied chucking her satchel on the floor. Esme was one of the girls she shared her flat with, she loved her but she was absolutely crazy! Millie on the other hand(her second room mate) was quiet but very caring. She walked through the door to were the girls were sat on the sofa's. Lauren a friend of the girls was there to. "Belle, we thought you weren't coming home for a while then"a girl with creamy blonde hair called out.

Belle laughed"lecture over-ran"she said sitting down next to Millie.

In front of the girl laid a box of pizza, a selection of rom coms, a variety of face masks and a wide selection of nail varnishes."it's been so long since we had a girly night"muttered Lauren "with the majority of us having stunning boys to go out with, how is your love life Belle?" Belle thought for a moment, she had always been unlucky when it came to the opposite sex. Millie had been with Eddie now for 2 years-they met at sixth form and had both chose to go to Birmingham uni. Esme had met Dan at club lights a night club that was annoyingly position near their flat.Lauren was never single she could get boys from anywhere, current boy Matt was picked up when he was her waiter in a cafe.The girl was about to answer when Esme butted in "of course she's still single Lauren!"

"God you need to get out more!" Lauren said as if being single was a crime!

"I haven't seen anyone I like yet"retorted Belle

Sensing the heat Millie said "what colour nails Lauren?"

"Umm that pastel green is cute" she mumbled through her pizza. Belle selected a lovely coral pink while Esme shoved a rom com in the DVD player. Slapping on a strawberry and kiwi face mask Millie whispered to me "you go to bed after film one you must nervous about tomorrow" Suddenly the girl remember tomorrow she was staring summer temporary work for New look! "Yeah mumbled the girl probably should start at least half awake" Millie smirked.

As the film rolled to a close, Belle said goodnight to her friends who seemed a bit miffed she was going to bed already,but Belle knew that she needed the money so couldn't lose another job. She walked down the hallway and to her bedroom.She pulled on her pyjamas and laid down she spent five minutes wondering if she would be single for the rest of her life.