Part 2: First love

It's the Weekends

{convo}

good morning beautiful

good morning too

that's it

what do you mean?

there's no boyfriend or oppa

good morning oppa

you're cute I'll see you later at 10:00 am
at the cafe. look pretty okay

okay yoongi oppa cya

I looked at the time and it was 8:45 in the morning.
I should get ready I don't wanna be late once again.
You hurriedly get yourself a simple yet flirty attire as you put on a decent make up matching the pink outfit your wearing. You run your hands through your hair acting as a comb surprisingly straightening the messy strands of your naturally straight locks.
you gathered yourself before heading down stairs almost stumbling on your way down. You saw your mother as you have to ask for a permission. "mom I'm going somewhere I'll be back soon!"

"are you meeting your boyfriend" she screams back while washing the dishes at the kitchen. "no what are you saying I need to go I'll be back by the night don't wait for me." You heard her hums as a response. So you get out of the door quickly and left your mom laughing to your reaction while you runs outside.

"She's definitely meeting her boyfriend" Why is she hiding it from me. I think puppy love build up of friendship are so adorable but not the actual love. She's too young for being in a real relationship. It's scary to see your own daughter to be blinded by love and ending up forgetting her education which is a huge no in the family. I understand shes a teenager it's normal maybe she's just embarrassed it better be same age as her or I won't tolerate such a old boy getting closer to my little sweetie.

As you were walking to the cafe someone hold your hand and you looked up it was yoongi smiling at you and you smiled back. "Am I late?" You asked as you looked at him lovingly with such adoration in your eyes every time you glanced at his direction. "no we're actually arrive at the same time" We entered the cafe and he pulled out the chair for me to sit what a gentlemen this is the first time that I've dated so I don't really know what to do in this scenario.

"what coffee do you want?"

"ahh just plain black coffee I'm not really a fan of flavorful drinks." You saw his face filled with amusement as he's surprised by your answer matching his preference as well. "we're the same"

"Are you sure you really want that there's so many choices here, I don't wanna bore you." He explained while glancing at the menu looking at the different variety and flavours of coffee and milkshakes you can buy."is it free?" You asked in a joking manner bewildering him. "of course it's a date I'll pay for everything as what a mans supposed too but for the next time you should buy me something also"

"You just contradicted the first thing you just said"
You playfully patted his hands that's trying to get a hold of yours. "Just answer the question" he crossed his arms pretending to be mad for your late answer.
"ahh caramel macchiato then if you insist" He calls the waiter and the he immediately comes over to us and he ordered a plain black coffee with a pint of honey and caramel macchiato for me. "Yes, I've got your order, by the way you look like good together"

I just smiled and blushed, the ordered was served here's your black coffee and caramel. "Why are you looking like that" as you caught him staring at you while you indulge at the tasteful hot drink he bought just for you. "Cause you're beautiful, why can't his boyfriend look at his girl every time he wanted too"
You looked at him amazed as no words can express the amazing feeling your heart is experiencing right at this moment. "You look handsome as well" you said not daring to look back as you don't want him to tease you with those sweet words of his. "Well thank you, I've heard enough from school but it's different when you said it, it's special" you giggled softly before taking another sip of your delicious drink.