전정국 Desire

You embrace your brother for the last time before heading your way out to find the truth vast inside your heart. As he held your hands gently. He lifted your chin up as your gaze meet with his. "whoever you choose to stay in your life i will encourage your decisions as a good brother, I'm always here for you y/n" He smiled brightly at you as you do the same. But before he can take you outside someone knocks on the door. As you both looked at each other at the same time. "Who could that be?" The door swing open before you know it.

Taehyung?

"How did you know my brothers house i don't remember telling you"

"Well I got my sources, by the way I know your tired let's just take you home"

"No, I mean I need to go to the park and meet someone there"

"Are you serous right now it's raining really hard and some and some streets are already closed down because of the flood. If you don't want me to take you home, I'll go home myself" he take your silence as a cue for him to finally leave.

"Wait!...I'll come with you"

A wide grin is plastered across his face as you don't know why his acting like this so sudden. All you know is something doesn't add up. You followed him to his car as he opened the door and let you in. You waved at your brother Jin and said your final farewell to him. Then you and taehyung begone away to his house. As soon as you were left alone with him you quickly asked him an abundance of questions but he just ignored you throughout the whole ride.

"How dare you ignore me taehyung, your my best friend you should tell me everything or do you have a new one" he gulped at your last statement making you raise one of your eye brows. "I freaking knew it, is i-" he cut your words when you finally arrived in front of your house. "We're here you can go inside now don't forget to bring the umbrella it's right next to you" he quickly changed the topic into the umbrella. You get outside and walked around his car but you stopped at his window as he pulled it downwards. "Wait your not coming with me inside" you asked him curiously. "I have a lot of things to do y/n, just go before it rains hard again" he uttered. "Oh really, your just gonna play games all day aren't you" you said it with a mad tone. "Oh look it's a bird" you looked at that direction as he drove his car far away from you. "Yah! Taehyung You almost rammed my foot you pabo!" You shouted at him as he threw me a peace sign using his finger out of the window. "Does he want a death wish, I deal with you later"

You run up to your house as you opened the door when you got inside. You were surprised by the darkness of your living room as you looked up to your phone. "It's just 4:30pm why is it so dark already" you said aloud. You head to your couch as you plopped your tired body to the soft cushion of your sofa but then you remember that you need to meet someone but it was cancelled because of your persistent friend taehyung. You decided to call the person your meeting instead. As you dial his phone number but then a mobile is started ringing coming from the kitchen. You stood up and grab a thick book before going to the source of the sound. You slowed your pace as you hide behind the wall. Then you shout and hit the person who breaks into your home.

"Yahhhhh...

*Slamming sound*

"J-jungkook...I'm sorry...I didn't mean to"

You immediately help him in his poor situation that you caused. "Does it really hurt?" You asked him. "Of course its a freaking book" You flinch by his sudden raise of voice. You quickly apologise to him as you touch on top of his head gently. "Does it hurt here?" He nodded. You decided to kiss the part that it aches. "Does it feel better now" he just smiled. "Ahh, My forehead hurts" you put aside the strands of hair that's covering his forehead as you give him a sweet peck right there. "I think my cheeks hurts too" you sighed at his request. "Seriously, Kookie or your just playing with me" he just pouts and crossed his arms at you. "Alright stop acting so cute it makes me wanna pinch you even more" he looked straight at you lovingly. You leaned closer to his face as your lips link to his. Moving it softly to each other. The kiss was amazing nothing I've ever felt before let's just say it was something special.