Part 23: Blanket

You felt yourself getting sandwich by two people. As their hug get tighter and tighter you immediately shout at them making both them gradually loosen their hugs and gaze at you.

"Yah! What are you two doing I can't breathe"

"We missed you so much, were have you've been we're so worried about you"
They said simultaneously while pouting.

"Forgive me if I suddenly runaway I just need space for all of this drama"

"We're sorry too and don't worry we put our hatred about each other aside so you won't leave us again"

"Well that's great and I'm really sorry fo my stupidity I didn't mean to hurt you two"

"Where Fine don't worry about us we already talked and made up. by the way can i ask who is he" jungkook said

"Ummm he's my e-" jimin cut me off.

"Let's talk about that later look she's freezing lets get her to change" jimin said

"Yeah he's right by the way where's the bathroom" Yoongi uttered

We go on our own separate ways. You get upstairs to change and tell the boys to let yoongi borrow one of their clothing. Before I could opened the door before leaving. I thought about something.

How can I forgot he's my ex and both of
them know about my past with him they will be furious when they know about him What should I do? Think. Maybe if I said he's a relative of mine perhaps a cousin. That doesn't even make sense.Thank god they don't know what he looks like. I'm totally screwed.

"Y/N If your done, you can come down"

"I'm just drying my hair I'm almost done!"

When you reached the bottom of the stairs somebody pulled you in the kitchen. Making you stumble and almost lost your balance thank god he catches you. You looked at each other for a few seconds and then you pulled away from him.

"What are you doing jungkook?"

"You're not even gonna say thank you I catch you the second time you clumsy girl"

"Okay I get it why did you bring me here for. Are you gonna say something"

"Tell me the truth and don't lie to me,
Is he your ex boyfriend?"

"What are you....how do you...."

"That's what he's been saying to me and jimin. I don't know who to believe, and why would you even bring that idiot here"

"I'm sorry but he's the one who find me and convince me to go back home"

He just sighed and drag me to the living room. Where jimin and yoongi are having a stare off. I decided to break the tension.

"Jiminie please don't be rude to our guest" he gives you confuse look.

"Jiminie I need to talk to you for a second"
He quickly followed me into the kitchen.

"Is that true that he's your e-"

But before he could complain I cut his words by giving him a warm hug. I know he can't resist my cuddles. As I felt him immediately hugged back. I tried to push him but he tightens his hug even more.

"Let's stay like this for awhile it's feel really nice, I've been longing for this, I really missed you babe"

"Yah Jiminie stop hugging me please and I'm not your babe anymore"

He loosen his grip and glance at me. And give me a peck on the forehead.

"If we cant be together then please let me be your best friend again. So we can start falling In love again"

You felt your cheeks get red. And you gaze down and decided to run back to the living room to save yourself from him. As you get there yoongi and jungkook are still not talking and I sit in between them. Jimin followed me and sit across the sofa.

"Let's make peace guys for me please"

They didn't answers me they just nod and
glance at one another and then back at me. Waiting for me to speak.

"Umm Yoongi's gonna stay here don't worry it's just for tonight. Now that you guys looked like you despite each other he's gonna be sleeping in my room"

"WHAT! NO WAY WERE NOT LETTING YOU TO SLEEP WITH HIM"

"Why not one of us just not him you don't know what he's capable of" jungkook complain

"Well You leave me with no choice. Plus I know him better than you two. He's not gonna do anything okay and He's sleeping on the floor"

"I don't wanna sleep on the cold floor"

"Shut up yoongi" I whispered at him
Making them glare at him intensely.

You found yourself staring at the moon through the window while comfortably
Melting in your soft blanket. Covering your whole body including your head. enough for you to see. But you cant seem to sleep. So you moved around and rolled over to glance at yoongi and for your surprise he's glancing back at you. You quickly looked away and gaze at the ceiling not long after he sneak into your bed and hug your waist really tight. You can't help yourself but to hug back. You snuggled your head to his soft chest. As you felt yourself fall asleep in his cozy embrace.