Part 16: Trust

Ahh ouch....ouch.....

stop it please.....

i swear.... I'm not....

I'm not please....

When I heard screaming I quickly get out of bed and runs downstairs I almost tripped again but I hold my self up.

Mom what are you doing?

What do you think I'm doing I'm punishing this handsome intruder, did you know that your wasting your beautiful face, you should model or something not intruding someone's place and you didn't I tell you too locked the door and windows while you sleep and where's jimin?

Mom stop it! he's not an intruder he's Jimin's friend and he's staying here for a bit that's why he's sleeping on the couch.

Omo I'm sorry handsome young man.

I'm fine, you look beautiful just like Y/N
by the way I'm jungkook I'm an athlete I'm planning to stay for a few days but changes of plans happens, I can leave if you want me too.

My mom looking at him like she already like him despite of meeting him a few seconds ago and accusing of intruding our house but then she turn her attention to me.

Y/N why didn't you inform me that a young man like him is staying here, you can call me mom and by the way jungkook you can stay here as long as you want. feel comfortable okay, I need to get going take care of her for me.

Bye mom I'll take good care of her. jungkook said I just looked at them annoyed.

- -

He's been living with us for about 3 weeks now after that day he opened up to me and after that kiss he seems forgot about it, I felt relieved that he's not actually a playboy nor a bad guy at first I was kind of intimidated by his looks he always have his arms crossed, always playing games, not wanting to talk, always have his headphones on sometimes he leaves the house and come back not saying anything, it was so hard to make a conversation with him but now we always talk not that we have a choice because jimin is gone to work so me and jungkook are always left at home but the only thing that I hate about jungkook is he's to touchy always hands on my thighs, around my arm, I always move away from him to avoid anything and then he says he's just joking or it's fun teasing me and just laugh if off.

Jimin POV
Before I go to work I decided to eat lunch with my brother hoseok since I haven't seen him in a while and I want to talk about him about some things and catch up too. I already ordered our food I'm just sitting there waiting for him to arrive and there he is waving I signaled him to seat over here and he quickly runs over here.

How is my brother? are you still with her?

Of course you know I love her very much

Is anything you wanted to say I know you didn't invite me here just to eat is there something bothering you? Hoseok uttered

Ah I almost forgot, I have a permanent job now it pays really good it's been a month now and jungkook is actually been staying in Y/N house with me for almost a month now too.

As I saw hoseok spit out the water he's drinking. What! He's staying there for almost a month now why did he asked me or something jimin you know that she's alone with him right? and your not home most of the time.

is there anything wrong with it and I trust her I know she wouldn't do such thing she loves me and I know that.

Pabo I know she's not gonna do any thing and I trust her too. I just don't trust your so called best friend jungkook you know that guy he gets what he wants when he wants.

He's not like that okay let's stop this conversation before I get mad.

That's up to you if your gonna take my warning or not. Hoseok said with a serious tone.

Today l go out with taehyung because I really missed him and I also promise to spend more time with him so I decided to call him and ask him to hang out in his house which is right across the street, I bring some snacks too and we just played some games in his game room we've spent the whole day just gaming as I looked at the clock it's already 7:00pm. I need to go home before jimin gets home he did know that I'm with tae but he might get worried so I said my goodbyes to tae and goes home.

"Bye Y/N I hope I could play more games with you but your boyfriend would be mad if you go home late" still hugging me
"Tae it's fine let's just do it tomorrow after school okay I think need to go I don't even know if he already eats or he's dead"
He let go of the hug and then we both laugh together talking about jungkook
"be careful with him okay don't let him get near you or I might do something to him" taehyung worryingly said
"Okay I really need to go I'll see you later"

As I opened the door at my house I saw a tall black figure standing right in front of me I step back as he steps closer reviling his face when the light catches he's face.
"Jungkook what are you doing? You scared me don't do that again"
"What took you so long? Where did you go for the whole day leaving me all alone"
"I'm sorry, here I bring some food let's have dinner together and please move your face it's too close" he moves away from me and grab the food in my hands going straight to the kitchen without saying anything as I trailed behind him.

Hey jungkook I'm sorry okay if I left you behind without telling you, I just think you don't really care about me.

I don't, but being gone for the whole day without any sign of you drives me crazy, and the kiss I never forgot about that every single night I think about you thinking when will feel that lips again, I already told you I like you Y/N

"Watch what your saying jungkook if jimin hears you he's gonna be ma-"
before i could even protest he's already attached his lips on mine as he kissed me.
I hesitated at first but I finally kissed back
he hold my waist pulling closer to his body leaving no distant between us.
after awhile I tried to pushed him as the feeling of guilt goes through my whole body. I know that he's strong but I can't let this happen,
luckily he finally let go. but before I can run he holds my wrist and turns me around back hugging me and whisper something to my ears.

"I'm sorry Y/N I can't hold myself anymore I missed you please forgive me, I'm not gonna let you go if you don't forgive me"

"Okay I f-forgive you now let go of me"

I really don't wanna forgive him but I have no choice I can't let him see this. I don't wanna break his trust as I quickly go up stairs and close my door locking it and put the cover over my head.

"Aish what I'm I gonna do I can't see him after what happened but why didn't I stopped him, I thought he forgot about the kiss but I guess not, all I know is it's gonna be weird between us from now on"

not knowing a pair of eyes is looking at us burning through the window who could it be?

                            ————————

who do you think it is?
Is it jimin, is it taehyung or perhaps a new character?

Did you enjoy reading?
I promise to be better
and better.
please vote and share thank you!