Part 14: Scent

I heard the door opened...

I quickly turned my head towards the door so fast that my neck hurts as I touch my poor neck and curse myself in my mind "why the hell did I did that it freaking hurts" and the person that cause this quickly runs towards me and hugged me touching my neck gently and said.

"Babe are you okay does it still hurt? are you really that excited to see me that you hurt yourself jimin said"

I let go of his hug and looked at him. he looks tired like he's just finished working and excitedly runs home just to see me with his messy jet black hair and his sweaty white polo top with a loose black neck tie and still manage to look extremely beautiful despite of his sweaty appearance. I think he's a waiter of some sorts from a expensive restaurant or something. as he flashes one of his beautiful smile to me and hold my hands lightly squeezing it.

"Babe did you really mean it when you said
I love you earlier in the phone call?"

"What do you mean?"

"So you didn't mean it, it's okay" he sadly said while looking down.

"I love you..." I whispered. He quickly looked at me slightly confused and slightly smiling.

"Can you say that again please I wanna hear it again" I chucked at his reaction.

"Jimin you know that I love you so much it took me awhile to really figure out about this feeling I always have when I'm around you I'm always smiling and always feel safe and protected since that day that you go to my house late at night just to comfort me while I'm having my nightmares since that day I knew you were something special. it doesn't mean that when I don't say I love you to you face to face doesn't mean I don't love you, you just didn't hear it well"

"What do you mean by that?" He asked.

"Since that day that you would sleep beside me I pretended to fall asleep first and I always admire you while your soundly asleep before I sleep I always said I love you so much jiminie but unfortunately you didn't notice it and I know that this day would come that I need to explain to you why I haven't said it in the past six months that we've been together I always felt bad because you always tells me you love me every single day and I haven't"

"Hey I'm sorry I didn't know why did you tell me earlier" I just looked down but he held my chin up to looked at him. "It's fine I already know that you loved me first by letting me be your friend despite you knowing that I'm just a stranger you met at a train station. Second for letting me live with you in this house together making a lot of happy memories and lastly for letting me inside your fragile heart even thought it's still a little broken. I manage no, we manage to fix it together by loving one another. I will love you always... my princess..."

I smiled to myself and hugged him snuggling my small head to his soft chest as his scent filled up my nose and I stayed still in that position in a while savoring the moment. I want to stay like this forever.

You're sniffling me? you really like my scent that much that you wouldn't let me go

I've always liked his scent he smells like paradise, literally. It combines notes of herbs and fruits to create a beautifully sensual scent that I really liked.

He leans his face closer to mine as I gaze into his eyes. Then I look at his lips and looks back directly into his eyes for a few seconds. I tug him gently closer to me. not that rough but just enough. I just gently pull him closer as I tilt my head slightly and press my lips softly to his.... I pull away after a few seconds. The kiss was subtle but passionate.

Cough cough

As we both looked at that person.

Food is waiting it's gonna get cold. jungkook uttered

I was running down the corridors while she's running behind me too bad I'm the fastest runner in this country no one can beat me but when I looked back she's not there anymore "maybe she tripped again" so I decided to check up on her I go near the bathroom she's not there, I go to the kitchen I can't see any sign of her then I go to the living room
"there she is" I was about to run to her but jimin already did he hugged her while looking at her eyes I couldn't hear what their saying, I found myself stand there watching them "what I'm I still doing here" not until he kissed her I don't know why but my blood started boiling turning my hands into a fist so I decided to interrupt them "food is waiting its getting cold" after that they left me standing there awkwardly, why did I get mad when he kissed her I mean their a couple it's normal but not when I also live in this house.

- -

As the movie started playing jimin sat to my left and jungkook to my right making a lot of distance, I felt him staring right at me like it can get through my skull I could see it in the corner of my eyes he looks quite mad also at dinner earlier he doesn't even looked at me once or entertaining my questions at him my questions are a little stupid but I'm trying to be friends with him, he's gonna be living here and he can't just ignore me forever. Is he mad at me?

"Babe I'm going to the restroom wait for me and don't fall asleep" jimin said.

"okay be back quick" I uttered.

Wait no you can't leave me with him he looks like he's gonna eat me up anytime.

Finally he stopped staring at me I sighed not until I felt a cold hands above my right thigh i slowly looked to the owner of the hands, jungkook is looking at me with a slight smirk on his face, I wish I could make that smirk fade away he whispered something to my ear that makes me tense up leaving shivers down to my body.

"Should I tell your boyfriend that We've already seen each other naked or you should tell him yourself" he whispered.

"Babe what snacks do you prefer this one or this one what about you jungkoo-"

Jimin looked at me l look bit tense. Jungkook quickly pull away from me including his hand at my thigh and straighten his shirt looking away.

"Are you two okay? Babe you look at bit shocked your face is a bit red"

I couldn't answer so jungkook decided to speak and I turn my head to hear what he's gonna say. You gulped thickly at the anticipation.

Jimin I want to tell you something....

       ——————-

Will jungkook tell jimin what happened to him and Y/N the bathroom incident earlier?