Part 12: Best friend

I woke up as I heard my stomach growls. I must be really hungry I only drink coffee and ate cookies yesterday speaking of cookies I think we still have the leftover from the other day. I decided to go down the stairs. I heard two people speaking. it's a two male voices. I know the other one it's jimin.
I can tell by his cute small voice but the other one I can't really tell I know it's not taehyung he has a soft deep voice neither his brother Hoseok he has a cheerful tone to his voice, the man talking has this very distinct voice kinda sexy. Stop  thinking like that. I decided to evesdropped to what their blabbering about.

Jimin: it's been a year since I last saw you, did you finally achieve what you really wanted before you left me here alone in Seoul and go back to Daegu.

He never told me about him

???: are you still mad at me? and to answer your second question I did achieve what I want but they are hosting it in Seoul for a month so that's why I'm here.

What is this bromance

Jimin: I'm not mad for you reaching your dreams, I'm just upset you didn't told before disappearing like a bubble and I'm happy for you finally became an athlete.

So he's an athlete

???: and another thing i have no place to go, can live to your apartment instead don't worry I'm not gonna destroy anything.

jimin doesn't have his apartment and he has no place to go wait does that mean...

As I stepped on something and stumbles in the living room about to fall but a pair of strong arms caught me and help me to stand on my feet, I didn't even here him running towards me as I looked up at him not realizing our faces are inches apart he's so beautiful his glistening eyes his pointed nose and his soft looking pinkish lips.

"are you okay both of you" jimin comes towards us worried.

"did you hurt yourself princess" the unknown guy said finally letting go of you.

"y-yes I'm okay t-thank you" Wait why am i stuttering.

- -

Jimin's preparing the plate in the table as I watch him while I sit in the stool still can't believe from the happenings earlier this morning it's embarrassing.

"who's cooking? I know that I'm the only one who can kinda cook in this house" As Jungkook puts the plate full of delicious food in the table.

"I think you're not the only that can cook in this house" jungkook uttered.

"Wait what are you still doing here" I said.
"well I'm gonna be living here so might as well get comfortable. I'm gonna be here a lot don't worry I'm gonna cook the food and I'm gonna be helping you around the house as the exchange for living here"

"jimin what is he talking about? Last thing I know is that I own this house and I'm not gonna let any random people stay in my house"

"he has a name, he's jungkook he's my best friend we've known each other for a long time. now that you know him he's no stranger to you"

After a while of talking he's actually really nice he's kind of innocent but not really the way he's looking at me, even thought we're the same age he seems more mature and independent maybe because he said that he lived alone away from parents but he looks really intimidating I mean that tight white shirt that he's wearing showing his hard chest is not really helping.

"babe you should see this picture of him from high school he looks like a nerd"

As he showed we the picture from his phone jungkook quickly get the phone away from his hand but unfortunately I already take a good look before he took it away he's wearing a box shaped glasses and hair over his forehead slightly covering his eyes but enough for him to see but my eyes falls into his uniform that he's wearing wait thats the same uniform in my class as I take a good look at the picture my eyes widen and looked at the frame across the room as both of the boys follow the line of my vision and it landed on my class picture I stood up and get the picture frame above the white cabinet as I showed it to them both of their eyes widen and turn their head towards me.

"I remember, you're kid that's always get bullied and your senior brother always saving from those bullies and your very smart I envy you for getting such high grades but we never really talked to each other" I uttered.

"oh I remember you, you're the one who's have a senior boyfriend every single girl in our class envy you for getting a popular rude senior boyfriend"

"yah I'm not that kind of person but I did have a senior boyfriend and what's wrong with that age doesn't matter"

"whatever you say" jungkook uttered

"wait, I've never even heard about this" jimin said slightly upset.

Care to explain...

      ———————

I'm gonna be posting every day so look forward to it a lot of good stuff is coming very soon...