Part 5: Moving on

I woke up and think about him even in my dreams he appears. He's everywhere. Oh god help me at lease give me a sign to move on from him.

Knock * knock *

"y/n can I come in it's mom" she shouted outside of my room getting my attention. "you can come in" I slowly stood up. my head hurts and my eyes are still red from crying so much last night. "are you okay?" I nodded not wanting to look at her and read my eyes as I'm really not fine. "I'm fine i think it's the rain that gives me sickness" I don't want her to worry about me that's the least I can do. "I'll give you medicine and food later but first let me tell you something choose good news or bad news"

I really don't need any bad news in my life

"good news first" I tried to lighten up my voice as I failed to do so. "listen to me carefully we're leaving daegu we're moving out to Seoul" she holds my hands expecting my expression to be happy and excited but that's not what happened. "why so sudden mom?" I wanna know why. "don't you wanna be with your best friend we're living close to them so you and him can spend time together, me and her mom already talked about this last night she asked me I couldn't say no to her she already prepared everything where we're gonna live and all" i sighed not wanting to argue with her. "and what about the bad news?" I vaguely brace myself for what's she's about to say. "We have to leave now so pack lightly just the important stuff we'll comeback back later for the other stuff get ready I'll be waiting for you downstairs okay" she patted my shoulders as a cue for me to start working and stop slacking. "is this the gods sign I didn't mean to actually move out from here" You know what I actually wanna move on from now on I'm gonna forget about him and live my new life in Seoul where better things will come.

"I really need to pack mom is waiting for me"

After packing everything I also saw some of the things that he gave to me I need to throw this in able to move on so I did I got downstairs and leave the house my mom is already in the car so I put my things and throw away the box I didn't mean to throw it really hard but it's scatted on the grass. My favorite teddy bear that yoongi gifted to me in our first date as I remember how excited I was because it's my first gift from any man and it comes from the person who loves me. "I'm gonna miss you" you muttered to yourself. "get in we're gonna be late sweetie" She shouted as he rolled down the car window. "okay mom" I get in the car while in the car I saw someone walking I thought it was him but it was not why would i even thinking about him.

Yoongi POV
I really need to talk to her before it's too late. I run to het house expecting her to be there patiently waiting for me. I knocked on the door loudly not caring it's it's gonna left a dent after. I don't care anymore I can't lose her even if her mother get furious at me. She can't break as apart I will never let that happen. I need to talk to her. I need her. "y/n let me explain please im begging you talk to me I know you're there" As I keep shouting someone tapped my shoulder and said they just left it's was a neighbor.

"where did they go tell me!" I don't even know why I'm shouting but I'm desperate to see her face so I have to do what I have to do. "I don't know it's none of my business all I know is that there selling the house just this morning" he flinched when I screamed at him getting what I wanna hear from his mouth but I failed as I scared him away. "no way, stop lying to me tell me where are they!" I shook his shoulders wanting him to explain everything that happened but instead he just left me there as he runaway from me like I'm a insane person. I sounded crazy but I don't care, these are the things that love can make you it's will make you go crazy and stupid for that one person, that I  loves so much that I ended up hurting because of my stupid actions. this is not the last time I will find her and I will make her mine again.

Sorry if this was short. it's getting really good you will meet the second man in the next chapter guess who he is?