Part 25: Attention

It's been a couple days since the boys are been staying in my house together. You're lying to yourself if you said that your not having a lot of fun with these boys. Not that kind of fun but as a good company. There really fun to be with but the only thing is you have to spend your time wisely or else on of them gets jealous and you don't want to be the cause of the fight. Being two of them as your ex boyfriend and one of them as you almost fall in love with. Not gonna lie that you've like him before. But that's not the case you can't have all of them in the same place together. You just need to think of what should You do with these man. But I know today's is no different from the others.

You finally decided to get out of your bed and go towards the bathroom to fix yourself because your looking unappetizing these days. even though all you heard from the boys mouths our beautiful complements but their not to decide what you feel. you decide for your self. You feel flustered every time they tell you some pretty words or even cheesy jokes. You're just like that. You like those kind of things your just an ordinary girl. But just with three man around your fingers coincidently. 

You head down stairs as the smell of the delicious food engulfed your nose trills. You rapidly make you way over the kitchen.

"Good morning Y/N" the boys said in unison.

"Good morning guys, what's the breakfast for today, by the way it smells amazing from upstairs"

Jimin immediately brings you these plates of freshly cooked waffles. Its still smoking like it just got out of the waffle maker. But before you can indulge in to the delicious food in front of you. Suddenly jungkook comes over with a big plate of English breakfast that he knows your ultimate favorite amongst all breakfast. But then gets in front of you making the two boys step back. He served you his best seller Omurice or Japanese fried rice omelet. That only him can cook it so delectable. You licked your lips just the thought of satisfying my food cravings.

"Thank you all for your cooking skills, even  thought I know jimin just heat the waffles in the microwave I still appreciate everything"

"Don't you think this is all for you. You only have to choose one. The that looks appetizing to you the most" Yoongi said

"Why do I have to choose can I just eat them all together"

"That's being unfair Y/N we need to know your verdict now. Don't forget to choose mine it's the one on your left" jungkook uttered

"I can't choose all of these are looks so good, plus it's not helping that I'm so freaking hungry"

"Just choose already so we can start eating then" jimin replies

"Fine whatever I'm going to choose this"

All of them stared at you in anticipation of whose food are you going to choose. As they follow your finger to point at the Meals in front of you. But then you point it to yourself and you laugh at the looks on their faces.

"You know I can't ever choose between you three. If you don't want me to eat. I'm going to make my own cereal and eat it in the living room by myself"

You were about to stand up and walk your way to the living room but they stop you before you can. You sigh and glare at them.

"Okay we're sorry you can eat whatever you want. But why is it so hard for you to choose over us three, you could've chose me" yoongi uttered

"Or we can just go on a separate date with her one by one. So she can choose who she really want. And no hard feelings because I know she would choose me" Jungkook proudly said.

"That's a good idea jungkook we should definitely tried that and I know she's gonna chose me not you idiot" jimin said

"Fine lets do it and get this over with" you spat

You saw all their eyes widen because they wasn't expected that you would even agree in this stupid idea. But at the same time you need to clear your mind and your heart to whom it really belongs.

"Okay we can start tomorrow. I'm first in the list if that's okay with you Y/N"

Jimin said with confidence which took you of guard. You still can believe that you agreed to date each one of them. And probably everyday of the week. But there's a feeling inside of you that's really happy and but sad at the same time. You don't know what it is. But your looking forward to what's gonna happen in the next following days with the three man.