Part 30: Confused

We're near to the end...

Your phone has been ringing nonstop caused by your three admirer that's been reaching out for you in the past day and craving your presence and cheery energy around them. But you just stared at the mobile and ignore there calls. The door swung open. It reveals taehyung looking annoyed holding a telephone in his hands. "What's wrong tae?" You asked. "I wanna cut the frickin cord, they've been disturbing me since dawn. Can you go home already" you pouted at his statement. "I'm just fooling you, but really though you should go hom-" you cut his words. "Ok fine, taehyung, I heard it, good luck finding another friend goodbye" you walked passed him and run downstairs towards the main door. "Yah! You can't leave me just like that" he said. "I already did tae, Just say what I wanna hear, please~" he sighed as a surrender to your irresistible plead.

"Fine I'm sorry, I'm sorry~ Happy?" He sang the last part adorably. "Yes, I'm going now, see you later tae" Before you can open the door he held your hands and said. "Choose what your heart truly wants" you stared at him and wave your hands saying your farewell to him. While you were strolling to your house you saw jimin sitting in the stairway of the house. He has this worried expression plastered across his perfect face. He glanced up as your gaze met. "Where have you been? I was calling you seventy times already, you have no idea how much I missed you"

As he pulled you into a warm embrace that you haven't felt since the last time you seen him. Which is the date night at the fancy diner. You did missed him a lot too. You snap at your thoughts when someone cleared there hoarse throat. "Let's head inside" he said. All of you entered the house and walked to the living room. You felt the atmosphere building up. Since no one is talking you decided to speak. "Why are you just staring at each other, don't you wanna talk or something" you break the piling tension.

"Why don't you tell us something that we would want to hear y/n" He uttered looking pissed by you not answering his calls earlier.

"Are you really mad at me yoongi? Tell me how can I choose if I felt the same way to the three of you, tell me! So I can figure out who do I really want to spend the rest of my life with, and who should love me from a distance."

They were taken aback from your sudden outburst that they wasn't expected especially to come from you. Yoongi held your hands tightly calming you and said what's he's been bottling in his throbbing heart.

"I'm sorry if I made you mad, but you're the only that I need. You found parts of me I didn't know existed and you let me feel loved once again the feeling that I no longer believed in. You gave me happiness that lit my darken soul. y/n...I love you and I'm regretting everything, give me a chance to change"

You pushed his hands balmy. "Yoongi I don't know yet" you turn your body away from him. As you were faced by jimin with his glistening eyes as one tear falls down to your hand that's intertwined with his.

"Forgive me for my unthinkable behaviors before. I was so in love with you that it makes me crazy. I had no idea that I could feel so may things for only one girl and thats you y/n. I promise to open my self more to you and show you how special you are to me, you're my everything"

As you felt a tear escaped your eyes without your permission.

"I can't bare this anymore" as your body get turn to his direction he held your waist and lightly massage it with his thumbs. Closing the small gap in between the both you. As he placed your hands in his chest where his heart is. "Jungkook" you muttered.

"I don't know what love felt like but when I met you, you showed me everything that I was haunting all my life. I never wanted to stop making memories with you. Let me show you the real love that you've never felt in any man. Let me love you...y/n"