민윤기 Sacrifice

You embrace your brother for the last time before heading your way out to find the truth vast inside your heart. As he held your hands gently. He lifted your chin up as your gaze meet with his. "whoever you choose to stay in your life i will encourage your decisions as a good brother, I'm always here for you y/n" He smiled brightly at you as you do the same. He guided you outside his house as you walked to the peaceful streets. He called for a bus as it arrived in front of you. The bus door opened you let yourself seat comfortably before you leave. The door closes as he waves his goodbyes at you outside the window. The large motor vehicle didn't waste anytime and drives straight to where your destination is. You stared at the peaceful blue ripples of the ocean that's waves through the whole view. It was indeed breathtaking just like him his beauty is unmistakably beautiful.

His dewy eyes that can be sharp when he need to. His perfect shaped pink lips that you've been yearning to get a taste and his sweet yet rough personality that makes him utterly unique from every man you've met in your life. You finished your thoughts when you arrived at your location. You left the bus as you walked around the shore trying to figure out where the man you've been finding all your life is. He was standing by the tall rocks that the blue waves are hitting through. When you saw him you slowly walked over to him. You wrapped your arms around his waist as he looked at you with a confused expression on his face. "I'm here now...yoongi" you muttered.

"Did you just choose me because you feel bad for me" he turned around facing you.

"what are you saying, I'm right here yoongi, I'm here because I love you, why are you acting like this" as soon as your lips said that words he looked down as the small smile appeared in his face. the three syllables that he's been wanting to hear from you since forever.

"I just wanna hear it one more time" your gaze meet. As you interlocked your hands with his.

"Im in love you....yoongi"

"Me too, I love you y/n, It's always gonna be you" he smiled at you as he lifted you carrying you in a bridal style. You playfully punched his chest as he won't bring you down. "Yoongi bring me down I'm really heavy"

"I won't let go of you, you might run away again from me" he jokingly said as he carries you through the long shore while watching the sunset go down and hide behind the massive mountains. The beautiful three colours of the skyline. The red, yellow, orange that mixed perfectly on top of each other amaze you. It's truly is beautiful to be with the person you love watching the sunset disappear in front of your eyes. You wrapped your hands around his neck as you closed the gap between you. Foreheads touching, lips touching waiting for one another to make the bold move. You pulled him even closer as both of your lips collide softly. You tilt your head to the side deepening the passionate kiss your sharing with him.

He closed the door behind him as you seat to the bed taking everything in. Your in the hotel with him. Because he doesn't have a permanent place to live in Seoul and you don't wanna go home just yet. As he lay himself comfortably beside you. You decided to break the tension currently rising up.

"What did you miss the most when we were still together?" You query him.

"I missed out on everything but I'm here now with the cutest person in front of me. The difference is I'm there with you"

"Stop calling me cute, your the ones who's cute here" you pinch his cloudy like pinkish cheeks.

"I'm not cute I said" as he pouts at your words acting adorable opposite to what he just said.

"Lay here beside me, I wanna cuddle with you"
He tapped the empty space signalling you to lay beside him. The red tint rushed up to your cheeks as he said that sweet words making you blush blissfully. He pulled you beside him as he wrapped his arms around your waist hugging you sweetly.
"Stop being so cute min yoongi" you teased him you're anticipating a response but there's no answer as you glanced at him. You smiled when you glimpse him already in deep slumber. You put the strands of his hair that covering his face to the side. His unblemished face became clear when you put aside the messy style of his hair. But your eyes is stuck on his velvety lips that's in a colour of pink and red that's shines upon the dimly lit light. You want to taste his lips once again but your afraid that he will get mad that you tried to stole a kiss from him. But you didn't care at this point you want to touch his lips even if he gets mad. You hover above him as you caressed his cheeks gently not enough to wake him up. You leaned closer to his features.