where ever

the table in front of me had plate of scrambled egg, fried ham , bacon , a cup of coffee  . the other cup had a orange substance in it that i think might be orange juice . I've only ever tasted an orange once several years ago when my father bought one for new years as a special treat .

Andrew : oh my god . this is amazing . sabre close your eyes . 

sabre : i'm not sure if i trust you .

Andrew : just do it . it won't be regrettable .

sabre : i have a knife in my pocket . i closed my eyes and i was fed a small piece of something sweet . i had never tasted anything like it before . what is it ?

Andrew : its chocolate .

sabre : that's really sweet . it better than oranges .

Andrew : you like chocolate , but we might as well not get used to it , because we won't be able to have it again once we get to the arena tonight .

mogi : i wonder what the other tributes are like .

Andrew : sabre are you alright ?

sabre : no . i struggled to breathe because we were inside of the tunnels through a mountain . the darkness reminded me of the mines where my father was trapped in not able to reach sunlight .

Andrew : is it the dark ? what's wrong .

sabre : the tunnels remind me of the mines where my father was killed .

Andrew : its alright we're out of the tunnel now . everything is  alright .

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* ripping fabric *

* sabre * 

 i grind my teeth together as a woman with dishwater blonde hair  and tattoos covering both arms ripped my shirt and threw it into a fire . i clutched the golden pin my friend gave me tightly in my hand .

Meghan : sorry , but that shirt was done .

sabre ; its alright . she left the room and three more people came in . the pins that custom made my clothes around me poked me . i hated pins , but i also hated being shirtless . by the time they were done in was dressed in a ink black tuxedo with a dark green tie and some sort of cape that represented fire . i hated it . i waited for Elizabeth outside of her dressing room as we were forced to hook arms as we walked into the city center . she was wearing a dress that practically was fire . the orange and red fabric of the dress and the ribbons in her hair mimicked a live flame .

Elizabeth : i hate wearing this dress .

sabre :  tell me about it . i hate being dressed in a stupid tuxedo that has a very flashy cape .

Elizabeth : * giggles *  you can probably see it from home .

sabre : this is going to be bad . i noticed walking alone was Andrew dressed in a dark grey tuxedo representing graphite and a neon green tie representing nuclear energy . what district thirteen was known for . after everyone is in the city center  the doors shut heavily . i take the opportunity to leave Elizabeth for a few seconds a quickly give Andrew a kiss on the cheek a symbol of truce . he smiled and i went back to Elizabeth before anyone noticed . i hope the truce holds up  other wide i'm going to have to kill him in the arena and i don't want to ..