. help

sixty seconds . thats how long we're required to stand on the metal circles before the gong releases us . step off before the gong and landmines will blow your legs off . i saw on a mound of supplies was a silver bow with a quiver of thousands of arrows . i think . thats mine . i saw mogi standing and shaking  with tears on his face . i looked at andrew his face was red from the heat . he was nodding at me and the gong rang out i missed my chance i was confused where to go . i saw a red head boy get stabbed in the back and a girl screamed out his name and she was killed soon after . i think their names were Nathan and goldy , the rare mix .  they were brother and sister . i saw a boy from district eleven run at me with a sword .. he had bright blue hair . he never misses his name was Daniel . i ran full speed into the thick dense woods . i ran for a good half hour . i kept going at a steady pace eventually slowing to a jog . i walked down into a valley and continued away from the cornucopia . i counted the cannon shots . each representing a dead tribute . eleven dead tributes thirteen still remain . i know among the dead at the cornucopia lay elizabeth and her boyfriend joel  from district six . they died in each others arms . i started to begin fearing for andrew . had he got away in time or was he killed as well . i sat down next to a tree and examined the contents of my pack i had gotten from the cornucopia . night fell and i climbed up into a willow tree concealed by other trees . i watched as the dead tributes's pictures were projected into the sky .  Nathan and goldy from district  5 . i continued watching the pictures until it ended . andrew was still alive . somewhere . i try to remember who was left . 

sabre ; jay , doni , joey , preston , jess , daiel , james , stacy , ryan , justin , ben , andrew , mogi . mogi , he made through he first day after all . thank god i don't snore .

* snap *

* sabre * 

 the sound of a breaking branch woke me up . the snapping continue . i see a spark and flame begins to bloom and a pair of hands were warming over it . i couldn't see who it was . i was suppressing the urge to scream foul names at them . the careers were combing the woods for victims . you might as well be waving a bright yellow flag screaming . come and get me .  and here they are lighting a fire at night . i actually believed we meaning the person i plotting to kill and i might have gone unnoticed then i hear it a pair of several feet breaking into a run . the girl began screaming and she was silenced . i knew it was a girl now .  to my horror i hear the pack coming toward me . they do not know i'm hear how could they . they stop ten feet from where i am . i turn to stone not even daring to breathe .  i listened to the voices one of them sticking out the most . saying the guy from district twelve was going to be his kill . that voice belonged to andrew ..