be there

i noticed the tracker jacker nest fifteen feet above me . the poisonous wasp species would kill me with one sting. i knew what my plan was i climbed up on the their branch and took out my serated knife . the loud anthem began playing and i sawed away at the branch . the anthem ended and i was forced to retreat back down to my camp . on my sleeping back was a silver parachute it was very small and had a pot of burn medicine attached to it . thank god . i woke up the next morning the careers were still asleep in their makeshift camp . i could just barely make out the sleeping figure of mogi . if i died i wanted him to win . i quietly whispered mogi's name and i saw his eyes alert and awake . i pointed up to the been nest and made a sawing motion with my knife he nodded and disappeared i heard rustling in a nearby tree and more a little further on . was this what he showed the game makers . tree leaping . i finished sawing the tree branch and pushed the end of the branch as far away as possible watching the nest burst open on the ground . it was mayhem  stacy was stung to death as well as a few others . andrew made it out alive hopefully . i ran away from the dead bodies and remembered stacy had the silver bow i ran back and retrieved       it . i heard a branch break and saw andrew aiming a spear at me . his arm dropped tot he side .

andrew : what are you still  doing here!?

* sabre * 

 the poison from the wasp sting was messing with my head . andrew pushed me away from him .

andrew ; run ! RUN! 

* sabre * 

 i ran into the woods and began hallucinating . butterflies bloomed from flowers and exploded into stars the trees melted into blood and splashed onto my boots . i tripped and fell into a ditch with orange bubbles that hummed like the wasps . i curled into a ball and waited for death . this was the day i was going to die ...