will always

my thoughts were trained on the berries in my hands . i was so desperate for water of something to drink i wanted to eat them , but restrained myself knowing these were nightshade berries . they were deadly  to eat . i put the berries back onto the ground and continued walking . with every step i became more desperate for water . eventually i collapsed .  this wouldn't be a bad place to die . i thought to myself. i could smell lilies and moved my hand around the round . i began talking to myself .

sabre : i love mud . it good for bee stings . and mosquito repellent . mud . mud ? mud ! with out water mud couldn't exist . i got up and searched around until i fell into a pond i bottled the water it was fresh like a spring i drank several gallons of it then climbed into a tree for sleep . the cannons were silent today no tributes died . but i couldn't ignore the wall of fire coming toward me . i fell out of my tree and ran in the opposite direction my pack slamming against my back as i ran . a few minutes after my lungs and eyes began burning i had a feeling i was actually being cooked alive .  i ran until i couldn't run anymore hoping i was out of the way of the fire . without thinking my pant leg was set on fire by the flames . i hurried to put it out and eventually did . it was the worst pain i could have ever imagined . i got up and limped away from the blaze and another light daylight emerged from the horizon . i found a spring and treated the burns . the sun had reached midday and i climbed up a tree to rest . i laid back on my branch ignoring the searing pain in my leg .  if the careers want me let them find me . let them find me  and they did . i heard their distant footsteps and ran having a minute's head start . i knew the careers couldn't reach me in a tree so i climbed  and by the time they reached the base of my tree i was twenty feet up .  i was at least fifty or sixty pounds lighter than the smallest career . i decided to mock them . how's everything with you ? i called out . it was Dan the boy from district two the one that tried killing me on the first day .

Dan : I've had enough . you .

sabre : its been a bit warm for my taste . i could practically hear the laughter from the audiences watching the live hunger games . the air's better up here . why don't you come up ? the boy replied in an evil tone .

dan : think i will .

stacy : here take the bow .

dan : i'll do better with my sword .

sabre ; come and get me .i climb up another thirty feet and here the sound of a breaking branch and dan fell flat on his back i prayed he broke his neck . he got back up and i jumped onto the next tree . barely holding on i regained my balance and walked along the branch . i clumsily prepared for bed . around midnight i saw a pair of glassy eyes watching me from a neighboring tree . i remember where i saw them before . the twelve year old mogi was watching me .  without making a sound  he silently points to something above my head ..