are

sabre : Elizabeth is training with a six ?

Andrew : you're training with me .

sabre : i'm only allowed to train with you because you can't train alone .  don't forget our truce .

Andrew : i would never hurt you and you know that much like i know you would never hurt me .

sabre : what are you doing .  i saw him struggling with the bow and arrow .

Andrew : i always tried to practice back home ,. but never got a chance  to actually shoot an actual target .

sabre : let me show you how its done . i take the bow  from him and pull back the bowstring  the arrow balanced on it . i let go and it shot directly through the center of the target lodging itself into the wood frame work .

Andrew : that's impressive . hey sabre look the girls are checking you out . i hope they know rivaling tributes can never have relationships . 

sabre : why are they looking at me .

Andrew : hell , I've been known to stare at you sometimes . that's because of your eyes .

sabre : that's why i keep one of them covered up constantly . that and its a distraction . the next  three days Andrew and i trained together barely leaving each others side . no matter how much the trainers pull us apart we always go back together . the game makers watched us and kept their eyes mostly fixed on me .  at dinner i sat beside Andrew and talked to him about my  fear of the hunger games .

Andrew : I've always been afraid of the games as well . especially if its a snowy terrain .

sabre : that one year almost all of the tributes froze to death . 

Andrew : okay i'm just going to say this now what is the dumbest thing you've ever done .

sabre : let me think . one time i challenged a black bear for the rights over a beehive .

Andrew : that is pretty stupid . you know you could have died .

sabre : hey it fed my family for a month .  the next hour or so Andrew and i are practicing throwing spears and he leans over to me whispering .

Andrew : we have a shadow .

mogi : hi .

sabre : hey mogi . 

mogi : the games are soon and i'm really scared .

Andrew : don't be . just stick with us and you'll be fine .

mogi : Jesse is calling me back .

sabre : bye mogi . a few hours after we were seated back in the dining room . i waited until my name was called and i walked alone into the training room . i headed straight to the archery station . i noticed something about the arrows . they were too rigid and the bowstring was too tight .  i eventually got the feel for the new weapon and realized the game makers weren't even paying attention . without thinking i pulled back an arrow  and sent it flying towards their table . the alarmed shouts filled the room . the arrow  skewered the apple in a roasted pig's mouth and pinned it to  the wall . i spoke in a thankful voice to the game keepers . thank you for your consideration ...