is always

betrayal is all that came to my mind . the one boy i trusted . the one who trained with me everyday . the one who helped me comfort a kid who was upset . the one who promised to protect me at all costs . the one i made a truce with . i quickly went back to my room and ignored Andrew when he tried apologizing . this may seem childish , but i trusted him .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sabre : do i have to look like this during the interview .

stylist : yes . 

sabre : no no no don't .  my stylist moved my hair covering the scarred eye . my stylist dropped their selection of ties for my suit .

stylist : why have you been hiding this from me .

sabre : i think of it as a distraction .

stylist : you have to have that showing in the interview .

sabre : i  rarely have it uncovered by my hair .

stylist : well then . during the interview star toff with that eye cover by your hair the move you head so your eye is uncovered . you know like a curtain .

sabre : if your sure about it .

stylist : scars make the fighter . and remember if you get scared remember  they already love you .

sabre : alright . i walked onto the makeshift stage when my name was called . the black tuxedo with flame accents practically lit up the night . i sat on the couch on the stage and sat with my eyes trained on Andrew . the host asked me a question and i answered it politely . after a few minute s. he brought up the sensitive subject  of my brother's name being called at the reaping.

host : what was your reaction when your brother's name was called . can you tell us why you volunteered .

sabre : no . not all of you . i had to make a way to change the subject so so i moved my head slightly my scarred eye was uncovered and the host immediately went onto ask me about it .

host : how on earth did you get that scar .

sabre : i was attacked by wild dogs when they got into the district twelve a few years ago .

host : thats interesting now please tell us about your reason for volunteering .

sabre : um i . i felt my muscles tense up and my voice sounded like i was on the edge of a mental breakdown . i was  terrified when i felt the comforting feeling of someone holding my hand . Andrew was sitting beside me helping me  feel braver than i was . my brother is only twelve and i love him more than anything . thats why i volunteered .

host : so do you have a girlfriend back home .

sabre : no not exactly .

host : oh come on there must be some special girl in your life .

sabre : he's not a girl and he's not back home he's always with me .

host : oh is he your best friend . what's his name .

sabre : i can't tell you . i looked back to andrew and he winked at me . did i really just say i liked andrew  in front of the entire world .,.