Three

A week passed, but we didn't even exchange a single hi's or hello's. Why? Because I was too shy to approach him and he didn't even bother himself to say a simple 'hi' to me. But we were comfortable with our awkward silences.

As long as he doesn't approach me, I'm okay with sitting beside him. Lord, I don't want to get a heart attack this so______

My endless thoughts were interrupted when certain someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked at the source of my disturbance and there he was, standing beside my sit. I could clearly see a slight of irritation plastered on his beautiful face.

You're going to die soon Y/N.
Rip in advance.

I raised my eyebrows at him, hinting him to continue whatever shit he was going to tell me.

And the "pretender of the year" award goes to Ms. Y/N.

He heaved a sign as he said, "I've been calling you since forever. Where in the world are you Ms. Y/N?"

I was taken aback by his sudden outburst. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, he knows my name? How? Why? What? I can see me walk down the aisle rn.
This isn't the right time to think about your fantasies, damnit. Focus and try not to embarrass yourself.

I cleared my throat and shook my head. I frowned and asked him, "Whom are you talking to?" I tilted my head side to side to see if anyone was there and asked again, pointing my 2nd finger towards myself, "me?"

He scoffed as he ran his hypnotising eyes through the whole class and looked back at me, "I don't see any other Y/N in our class. So yeah, I'm talking to you."

Great. You successfully embarrassed yourself in front of your crush.

I didn't give him a response. Im not brave enough to talk to you, love. So, I looked at the floor the whole time. But he continued anyway, "Mr. Min wants you in his office within 20 minutes."

With this much said, he walked out of my sight. I slowly looked at his back thinking 'Even his back looks perfect'. I was about to stand up but he stopped in his track and turned back saying, "By the way, black is my favourite colour." and walked away smirking.

Blood rushed towards my cheeks as I realised I only wore my bra under my dress shirt. Black bra.

That day, I discovered my crush was not only perfect but a pervert too.