Nine

A solitary tear trickled down my face as my hands were forming fists. I jerked back when she grabbed handful of my hair with her filthy hand. I tried not to cry in front of this woman but how could I not?

This pain is unbearable.

He sat down on the edge of my bed in my room enjoying the little drama between me and my step-mother.

How could my father marry such a woman? She isn't a woman, she is a witch. After almost killing my father, now she is after me. This mother and her son has made my life 'a living hell'.

My biological mother left us, because of her. Our business went down hill, because of her. My father is in coma, because of her. And I'm living my life at my own house as a victim, because of her.

"You'll marry my son at any cost. Otherwise, you know! What would be the consequences, right?", her devilish voice pierced my ears.

"NO NO NO NO NO. I WOULD NEVER MARRY YOUR SON..... NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU MAKE ME SUFFER", I shouted my lungs out. I had have enough of her bullshits.
"What do you think of me, huh? A property? Or a puppet? You can't use my father to threaten me."

She laughed evilly on my remarks. "I can do anything sweetie. Anything", she emphasised the word anything. "Lock her up son, once she gets the thing that 'Diana is the boss of this house' onto her thick skull, then we'll talk about your marriage", she ordered patting her son's head.

Mama's boy nodded his head at her mother and made his way towards me.

"Don't fucking touch me, asshole"

His face got dark from anger as he held my hands and pulled me towards him making me slightly uncomfortable. I struggled to get free from his grasp but he was way too stronger than me.

He just wants to get the chance to touch me.

"Even if I get married with your son, I would never name this property as yours..... I would never waste my father's hardship and sweat. He worked his whole life to make this money and you think I will transfer this money to a witch like you?", I smirked at her making her more furious than she already was. But that didn't stop me from pissing her off.

"I accept he did wrong by trusting you. In fact he did wrong by marrying you but one thing he did right. He named his whole property as mine and I'M NOT GOING TO GIVE IT YOU. NOT NOW. NOT EVER", I struggled to break free but suddenly I felt sting sensation on my right cheek.
And again she fucking slapped me, across my face. The bruises of my wrist, stomach and neck started hurting due to pressure of his body on me.

"Get this damn thing on your head, slut that

You. Will. Marry. My. Son. Jungkook."