Eleven

(Taehyung's POV)

Another day passed.

Another.

Another.

Another.

And.

Another.

But she hasn't shown up yet.

It was Friday. Areum was sitting beside me, I changed my bench since y/n decided not to come to school.

Whatever her reasons were.

I didn't know any of it.

But still I was hoping she would come back to school, come back to me.

"You remember your promise, right?, Areum asked me.

"Huh?"

And again I was dozing off. I couldn't pay attention to anything. My mind was filled with her thoughts.

How is she doing?

Is she okay?

Why didn't she come to school?

What If she transferred school without telling me?

Why would she tell me? We're not even close. But I claimed her as mine.

Why I did that?

Uhhhhh!!!
This is so confusing.

"You keep daydreaming these days. I don't even remember when you took me out last time", Areum pouted at me.

"Sorry, love. It just.... I'm stressing out a lot lately.....i will shower you with my attention from now on. I'm sorry", I reassure her.

"What's wrong, Tae? You can share anything with me, you know that right? If something is bothering you then tell me, I'm always here for you", she said in wary.

What have I done to deserve such a caring girlfriend? No wonder why I fell for her in a first place.

But these mixed feelings...

"Don't worry. It's nothing serious", I said squeezing her cute little hands.

She giggled showing her white tooth.

Loud bang against the door echoed through whole class grabbing our attention.
And there she stood, looking exhausted.

The person I was waiting to see the most.

The person who was in my mind the whole time.

The person who was giving me mixed feelings.

My shoulders slumped down into the chair when I saw the sight before me.

She wasn't alone.

Her fingers were intertwining with his.

I slowly looked at the other person who stood beside her holding her hands.

Those hands which I wanted to hold.

I immediately recognised his appearance.

He was the same boy from last time.