Eight

Grasp tightened around my wrist as he dragged me to rooftop. Throwing me harsly, he slammed the door locked. Unaware of his intentions, I managed to stood there with poker face on.

"Who was that boy?"

He can't see me with him. No, no one can see me with him. I internally screamed.

I knew I was screwed. One wrong move could've made his life hell like mine. I wish he wouldn't have noticed my fear that time but he did. His face softened as he stood closer to me. Realisation hit me when I noticed I was completely trapped between his arms and railings.

"I asked you something, y/n."

His voice got lower, deeper and huskier than earlier. I managed not to swoon over his beautiful face, attractive aura and husky voice. I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. And the dangerous closeness of our bodies weren't helping either.

Acting all cool once again I answered, "None of your business."

He scoffed as he watched me in amusement.
"But what if I say that was my fucking business?"

"This is my life. Whoever talks to me, whoever is friends with me........that shouldn't bother you", I said fixing is tie around his neck. "And you shouldn't invade others privacy, you know. Bad. Manners."
I tapped his shoulder before leaving him in complete amusement.

But before I could turn on the door knob, he grabbed my arm turning me to face him.

Something was in his eyes that I couldn't understand. Or did I just hurt his pride?
Eyeing my whole body he said,

"I just want to let you know that what's yours is mine from now on. Including your very self."