Sixteen

He gripped my shoulders with his both hands and stared at my soul through his piercing eyes sending chills down my spine.

"Date me"

Those two words lingered on my mind as I thought something to say to him but nothing came out. After having a mental battle with myself, I opened my mouth to answer him.

"what?", but it came as a whisper. He stepped closer making me uncomfortable with sudden closeness.
"Date me", he whispered again. I finally managed to look into his eyes. Those almond shaped eyes, that cute pointed nose, plump lips, dark brown locks. Without answering him, I kept admiring him.

He was gorgeous. Everything he did never failed to make me smile. His cute gestures, his dorky side, the way he loved kids, his caring behaviour and he, himself. I adored him all my life.

And that time he was asking me to date him, but I couldn't say yes. I gently removed his hands from my shoulders as I slowly moved backward, shaking my head furiously. I quickly turned around to run away from there but before I could even move my feet, my eyes fell on another pair of doe eyes.

Jungkook

A creepy smirk appeared on his face as he dragged his feet towards us.

Only god knows what would happen to me and Taehyung.