Thirteen

Heart beat fastened, mind stopped functioning and stomach started doing twist and turns.

Before I could process anything, he grabbed my waist and pressed his hips against mine, kissing me harder.

I didn't know what to do, how to react.

What was happening?

Has he gone insane?

Why the fuck is he kissing me?

He has girlfriend, damnit.

GIRLFRIEND.

That triggered my mind as I pushed him hard, hard enough to break the kiss.

Without saying any word, I tried to escape from there. I was about to open the door but again he grabbed my arm and turned me to face him, slamming me against the door.

"Not this time. We seriously need to talk", he managed to say trying to catch his breath.

I scoffed and said, "Then talk normally, you don't need to eat my face."

"Admit that you actually enjoyed", he smirked.

"That was gross", I rolled my eyes at him.

"Feisty"

"Are you going to tell your shits or not?"

"Why you always act tough when I can clearly see you are not", his expression turned into serious one.

I yanked his hand away releasing my arms.
"How many times do I have to tell you that 'that's none of your concern'", I was annoyed, annoyed by his nosy behaviour.

'Cause I didn't want him to end up like me.

"What's yours is mine."

"Gosh, Tae. Just stop bothering me, would you?"

"No.... What?.... Did you just call me 'Tae'?"

"Huh? No that..... Nevermind! Just leave me alone"

But he was too stubborn to let me go. Oblivious of his feelings, I stood there in front of him thinking,

I wish I was a normal girl who would laugh, talk, make friends and love freely.

I wish I was happy.

I wish I could love Tae.

I wish I could say all those things that was happening to me.

But I couldn't.

I kept staring at him blankly. He signed as he cupped my face with his both hands.

"Just tell me who was that boy with you?"

"He is my soon to be husband"