Nineteen

He punched the wall until his knuckles started to bleed. His hoarse voice echoing through out the enclosed room which was screaming, 'How dare you, Y/N'. Over and over again.

What did she do wrong?

Only god and he knew, because even she was obliged.

Jungkook was fuming with anger. Yes anger, because he found out that his beloved Y/N was dating Taehyung, behind his back.

The boy' love was true towards the girl. He sincerely loved her. He knew that he treated her like trash at first. But she was something else than others.

And when he found out that she was dating other boy than him, he couldn't control his anger. Yet, he didn't do anything to her. He was waiting for her to commit her crime.

Dating someone wasn't a crime but for him, it was. He didn't expect her to betray him. He saved her from his witch like mother. And now when they were going to get married, he heard something unbelievable.

His world crashed. He felt like millions of knifes were stabbing him. And uncontrollable anger passed through out his entire body.

He didn't believe at first. Because he believed her the most.

She was his world.

She was his sunshine.

She was his everything.

But when he saw with his own doe eyes and heard their conversation, he lost his consciousness. He couldn't believe anything. Y/N, his y/n wouldn't do this to him.

His anger vanished for one moment when the door cracked open revealing the face of the betrayer, who once used to be his world.

A sinister smirk crept on his beautiful face. The girl smiled looking at him to remove the awkward tension between them but suddenly her expression turned into worry one when she saw his knuckles bleeding.

"Jungkook, what happened to your hands?", she asked. Worry visible in her voice.

He scoffed tilting his head slowly,

"You just woke an angry tiger up, tiny girl."