Eighteen

Week passed away and I've been avoiding Taehyung since he asked me to date him. Well, not avoiding but he didn't talk to me either. We behaved like we didn't know each other.

He had Areum anyways.

Jungkook and my friendship became deeper. He stopped acting like a jerk, he helped me secretly when his mother tried to torture me. I could say that we were good friends.

But my heart doesn't belong to him.

No matter how much I tried to focus on Jungkook, my mind would found it's way to think about Tae.

I didn't know why he asked me to date him. Had he have feelings for me too? Or was he just wanted to play with my heart?

Whatever his reasons were if I wasn't in that mess, I would've said yes to him. Even if his love was fake I would've given all my love to him. That way I could make memories with him, I could get all those things I had fantasised.

And those real memories with him were enough for me to live.

My train of thoughts were interrupted when metallic sound echoed through the school signalling students that it was lunch break. I quickly arranged my books & equipments making my way towards cafeteria.

Jungkook didn't come to school and since I had no friends I had to go to cafeteria alone. I saw the sight of Taehyung and Areum in front of me being all lovey dovey. Unintentionally I gazed them intensely, thank god that their back were facing me. Otherwise I would have died of embarrassment.

Why the fuck is my heart aching? This is what I wanted.

I have to maintain my cool.

The sound of students chattering, murmurs, whistle hid the sound coming from my stomach. As I was about to stood in a line to get food a warm breathe hit the back of my neck sending shivers down to my spine.

This cologne.

Before I could even react anything a husky voice whisper something into my ears...

"Don't you ever think that I have given up on you"