Six

Why? Why everyone hates me so much? What did I do wrong? What's my actual fault to deserve this? I know the world is cruel but I can see everyone being happy with their loved ones. Then me? Why can't I be happy for once in my life?

Negative thoughts clouded my mind as I exited classroom gripping my bag tight on my arms. No, I didn't cry. I had no reason to cry. But I never thought Taehyung could do that kind of things to me.

He was the most precious person to me. I admired him, appreciated him, valued him, respected him, supported him and loved him. But he was oblivious with my feelings and kept hurting me knowingly or unknowingly.

I was so busy thinking about him that I didn't even know what was happening on my surrounding until a hand gripped my body and dragged me towards the empty classroom. And there he stood, my worst nightmare, the person who made my life 'a living hell'.

My eyes almost popped out of its socket as I stared at him in disgust. I was about to throw my all anger at him but the footsteps outside the classroom took me out of my trance. If anyone sees me with him than I would be in more trouble than I'm already in.

We were hiding behind the cupboard. Only the sound of our breathing could be heard. He was so close to me that I could feel his breath on my face.

"I told you not to come to my school"

"And you really thought I would do things as you have said?"

"Please, I don't want anyone to know about my personal life here in school. I will do whatever you want me to do. But for now, please go."

"Are you willing to do anything?"

I wish I could rip that smirk off of his face.

I resisted the urge to beat him up. You have to control your anger y/n, if you want to live.

"yes"

"Then I will see you at home"

With that much said, he disappeared from my sight. A sign of relief escaped my mouth as I made my way inside the school building. Little did I know that some pair of eyes were watching me with him.

And those pair of eyes were none other than taehyung's.