Seven

Taehyung silently followed Y/N after witnessing the heated argument between y/n and unknown boy. He didn't get the chance to see his heavenly face because his back was facing towards him. But who knew what was hiding behind those gorgeous features.

Why he was following Y/N? He, himself didn't know. Troubling, pranking wasn't his things to do. But why he was troubling y/n to the point where she started hating him. He was confused on his own doings. The effects Y/N had on him were different, different than he ever felt, even Areum didn't have those effects on him. He really didn't care about her at the beginning but when he saw her sorrowful eyes, he knew something was wrong. He knew she wasn't living the normal life, he knew kindness was hidden somewhere behind those rudeass attitude.

But that was none of his concern. Then, why he was trying to help her? He would've gone to her directly but he was afraid. What would she think of him, if he appeared out of nowhere and asked her about her problems?
Of course, she would think of him as some kind of maniac.

He tried to grab her attention, he tried to befriend her but she was too blind to notice his doings. So, he had no other option than to trouble her. He did whatever he could do to turn her attention towards him. And last he succeeded but he had no idea that y/n would slap him in front of whole class.

On some point, she unknowingly hurt his ego. All he had done was to just help her, but was that the right way? Was he right?
No.

°°°°

A sudden grasp on my wrist stopped me on my pace. I slowly turned around hoping it won't be him. I let out a sign of relief when I saw Taehyung. I think he isn't satisfied with one slap on that beautiful cheek.
"Tae-----"

"come on, we need to talk."