One Direction 20: Picnic At The Park

I shot up to a sitting position on the bed. I looked around and noticed I was in Zayn's bed with him laying beside me with an arm around my waist. I let out a sigh in relief. 

"Thank god, it was all a dream. I probably drank way more than I thought I did." I spoke out loud to myself. 

I noticed that the blanket had made it's way down to Zayn's waist and decided to pull it up so that it coverd his bare torso. When I revealed my hands that were burried under the covers, my heart felt like it stopped for a moment. There were bruises all over my wrists, arms, and when I flew the rest of the blanket off of me, I had bruises on my legs. Hesitantly, I slowly lifted Zayn's shirt that I was wearing to reveal more bruises on my stomach. Tears started to flow down from my eyes realizing that the whole event with Scott was no dream. 

Feeling completely miserable, I sank myself back into the covers cuddling up to Zayn's bare back, since he was lying on his side with his back towards me. I wrapped my arms around his torso as the I failed to hold in my tears. I just laid there crying into his back. Time went by and I didn't know how long I have been crying. There were shuffling coming from between my arms.

"Eden?" I heard Zayn's raspy voice call out.

"Yeah." My own voice was rugged and cracked. It was obvious that I was crying.

There was shifting from between my arms and I was pushed away a bit by Zayn, who was now facing me. My hair was stuck to my face from all the water works.

"Eden, babe. Stop crying. Everything is okay now." Zayn tried to make me feel better.  

He carefully placed his hands on my cheeks and pulled me in for a kiss. This kiss however was strong, passionate, and protective. The butterflies began to fill my stomach as my mind turned to mush. It was evident, and obvious, through the kiss that Zayn loved me. I relaxed and kissed him back almost immediately. When I was with him everything felt so right. The fact that they would have to leave soon, made my stomach churn and put an uneasy burden on my chest. 

We broke for air as we both breathed heavily looking into each others' eyes. I could see the sincerity in his chocolate brown eyes as he studied my face. He leaned in for another kiss and so did I. Things got pretty heated and I soon found myself straddling Zayn. His hands were roaming my body while mine clawed his toned chest and stomach. Without warning, I was flipped over and our positions were switched. I was now on the bottom and Zayn was on top. He broke the kiss as whispered in my ear. 

"No one will ever touch you but me." His voice was low and heavy. I would be lying if I said I wasn't turned on.

I grabbed Zayn by his hair and rammed his lips onto mine once more. I was distracted by the kiss that I didn't notice when he took off my shirt. One thing lead to another and his name was soon escaping from my lips and vice versa. My whole body felt like it was on fire and I enjoyed every second of it. Zayn interlocked his fingers with mine pinning me to the bed as he got more aggressive. I tried to keep my voice down but things were beginning to get too overwhelming. I could tell Zayn was trying to do the same. Eventually, we both failed as each of our names spilled out of our mouth.

Zayn fell beside me panting heavily as I did the same. I felt like a heavy burden has been lifted off of me and I things were going to be okay. There was something about Zayn that had me drawn to the man. Sure, he's nice, caring, sweet, loyal, loving, the whole package for a perfect boyfriend. But there was something more to him than just traits. The vibe he gave off, the way he made me feel, it was much more than the physical things that had me hooked. I know that I love him, but as I'm looking into his dreamy brown eyes, I could actually see myself with him for the rest of my life. I wasn't only in love with him, I'm still falling deeper in love with him.