One Direction 11: Sweet Revenge

------ Finally an update. Sorry I took so long. Well enjoy!!! --------------

Zayn and I were having a little ‘couple moment’ where we just laid on the bed talking, kissing, and telling each other sweet things when there was a knock on the door. We both turned our heads to the door.

“It’s open.” Zayn yelled.

The door opened and it was Dani. She had a big smile on her lips as she saw us.

“Well, I didn’t think you had anything to wear, so I thought I’d lend you some clothes.” She handed me her clothes.

“Thank you Dani, you’re seriously the best person ever.” I smiled sitting up and reaching for her clothes.

“Did you hear that Zayn? I’m the best!” She joked rubbing it in Zayn’s face.

“I’m number one!” He yelled after her. Dani laughed as she left the room.

I was lightly laughing at the two. Zayn looked at me seriously which made me bit my tongue so I wasn’t laughing. I was a bit worried that he was mad until he cracked a smile. I smiled back and he crawled over to me kissing me on my lips. When he pulled away, my lips were still tingling.

“Let’s get changed.” I ordered.

He nodded and we changed. He faced the other direction while I faced the other to change. I slipped out of his shirt and Dani’s shorts. I felt strange like someone was watching me. I turned around to see Zayn shirtless smiling. He definitely liked what he was seeing. I blushed like crazy as I grabbed his shirt I was using to cover myself up.

“Zayn!” I screamed embarrassed.

“What? I just wanted to watch my girlfriend.” He smiled eyeing me up and down.

I blushed. “You’re such a pervert.” I teased laughing.

“Well whose fault is it that made me this way?” He asked me raising his eyebrows.

“Cheeky, babe.” I replied back. “Now get changed.” I demanded. He smiled and obeyed.

I slipped on Dani’s pale yellow singlet and black leggings that reached just below my knees. I looked over at Zayn who was buttoning up his purple flannel. He had back denim jeans that here practically falling off his butt, and his purple flannel. He was very appealing to the eyes. He looked at me smiling mischievously. I gave him a curious look as he made his way over to me. He grabbed my hand and led me out into the lounge. The rest of the boys were lounging around watching TV. Harry and Liam were making breakfast. Niall looked over at me and then did a double take at me. His eyes grew big.

“WHOA! What’s that on your neck?!” He yelled.

The boys, including Dani, flicked their heads towards me, and out of instinct I covered my neck with my hands. I felt myself blush as I looked at Zayn panicked. He was smiling at me. This man. My boyfriend. He was well aware that he had given me a love bite and insisted on not telling me before we left his room. From my peripherals, I saw someone shifting. I looked at the movement and saw Dani and Louis walking towards me.

“Let’s take a look shall we?” Louis announced causing everyone else huddle around.

I didn’t want everyone to see but reluctantly let Louis guide my hands away from my neck. I looked at Zayn who was still smiling. It was obvious that he was proud of what he had done. My hands were now down at my sides as they looked at my neck.

“Whoa! You’ve got a few!” Louis yelled in amazement.

“Zayn! What did you do, try to eat her?” Harry shrieked.