One Direction 28: Meeting The Maliks

A/N: Just so you know, I don't really know much about Zayn's sisters therefore, they may be out of character… that is, if you know what they're like. LOL. :) xx

----------------

Last night Eden had just promised me that we'd be loyal to each other and one day we'll get engaged and possibly spend the rest of our lives together as Mr> and Mrs. Malik. Just thinking about that night made my heart flutter. She is everything I was looking for in a girl and more. How I got so lucky? Beats me, but I am so thankful. Since the lads and I will be having a holiday, I thought this would be my opportunity for her to meet my family. I'm sure Doniya, Waliyha, and Safaa will love her, especially my mum. A smiled shamelessly planted itself on my face.

"Eden! Where are you?" I shouted as I got home from work. The boys and I had a meeting early this morning and got the confirmation of our holiday dates. We were getting two weeks off. That was more than enough time to get my family to fall in love with Eden, and I knew it wasn't going to be hard.

I entered my and Eden's room, there she was sprawled on the bed fast asleep. The corners of my lips curled upwards at the sight of her. She looked so sexy, it was a nice way of coming home. She was in a spaghetti strap tank that revealed her stomach and short, tight, yoga shorts. Her hair was in her face and it really made her look inviting. I shook the dirty thoughts out of my head and walked over to her, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Hey love, wake up." I whispered in her ears. She groaned and flipped over so that her back was facing towards me. I chuckled.

"Baby, hey, I'm home." I spoke into her ear again.

"Mmm, Zayn…" She mumbled in her sleep.

"Wake up babe, I have something to tell you." This time I got in bed with her resting my chin in the crook of her neck. 

"Mmm… I love you too. I'll marry you." The words left her lips made me sit up and look at her in surprise. Next thing I know it, I'm staring down at her with a goofy grin on my face. Eden was having a dream of me proposing to her.

"I love you, Eden." I whispered and kissed her cheek. 

Since she was having such a nice dream, I decided to let her sleep and tell her the news when she woke up. I changed out of my clothes into a pair of sweatpants and a plain white t-shirt. I made my way to the lounge and plopped myself down on the couch. Turning on the TV, I fell asleep immediately. 

Eden's POV

I woke up feeling a bit chilly. I heard the TV on in the lounge hinting that Zayn was home. Covering myself with the duvet, I rolled out of bed and shuffled into the lounge. Zayn was sound asleep on the couch. I giggled to myself and made my way to him and sat on the little space on the couch by his stomach. A scary movie was on, and I instantly got hooked to it. The blinds were closed so the room was rather dim. 

The movie was getting really scary and wrapped myself in Zayn's arms with the duvet around me. When the scary music started playing I'd burry myself in the duvet. Why did I even watch this to begin with? I would change the channel if the remote wasn't so far away. I was too afraid to move. At moments like this, I would have made Zayn go and grab it, unfortunately, he was asleep at the moment. 

Zayn's POV

I heard a scream and my eyes shot open. It didn't take me long to realize that Eden was snuggled into my arms. I glanced at the TV screen to see that she was watching a horror film. A smile made it's way on my lips as I hugged her tighter. 

"Zayn! Thank God you're awake. Change the channel for me!" She shuffled in my arms so that she was facing me. 

I didn't listen to her and just kissed her on the lips. I knew it would be enough to calm her down. She kissed me back and I just couldn't help myself but keep kissing her. I'm not sure how long it had been, but it just felt so nice having her lips dancing with mine. The kiss was sweet, passionate, and it sent me butterflies.