One Direction 5: Confessions and Awkwardness

As everyone was leaving the diner, you glimpsed back to see Niall and Zayn talking behind the group. They were a good 6 feet behind. Niall had a suspicious smirk on his face and Zayn had a shy and bashful smile on as well. Just the sight of the two gorgeous boys made you blush causing a fangirl smile to creep your lips. The boys both looked up at you at the same time and the three of you made eye contact. Surprised, they quickly turned back to each other. It was so obvious that they were talking about you. You didn’t know how to take it, in fact, you felt a little hurt.

“Is there something wrong with me?” you thought.

You let out a sigh and turned back around walking forwards with the rest of the group. Upon reaching the car you were wondering where you would sit this time. On the way to the diner you sat on Zayn’s lap, and after seeing the two boys talking about you it would be a bit awkward. Danielle and Liam entered the back of the van first, sitting in the same spot as last time. Except this time, Danielle motioned you to sit next to her, which you obliged. Louis and Harry entered the van sitting in their previous seats. When Zayn and Niall finally got to the van, Louis welcomed them with a smart remark.

“Well nice of you to join us sweetheart. Niall, it seems you moved your feet and lost your seat.” Louis smiled at the boys standing outside of the van.

“Sorry, things just got a bit heated that’s all.” Zayn replied. Everyone in the van laughed except   for you. You just had a small smile on your face.

“That’s okay; I’ll sit in the front with you boys and Zayn can sit in the back. There should be a lot more room with two little ladies in the back.” Niall said smiling at you. Now you were confused.

Zayn smiled and made his way in the back of the van to sit next to you. You returned the smile and scooted over a bit to offer him a little more space. He sat down and rested his arm on the back of your seat. You shifted your head a little so that you could see him with side eyes only to be surprised that he was already looking at you. A smile graced his face. You couldn’t believe it! Out of nervousness you bit your bottom lip which caught his attention. He was now staring at your lips. Heat began to build on your cheeks so you quickly turned your head facing forwards. Zayn did the same but kept the smile on his face. In fact, his smile only grew bigger.

“Eden. Eden. Hello, Eden? EDEN!” You finally snapped out of your focus when Niall yelled your name.

“Huh? What? Potato!” you panicked. Everyone cracked up.

“You’re so cute!” Danielled hugged me tightly.

“Wait, what happened?” I asked totally confused still in Danielle’s hug.

“I was asking you how you liked chillin’ with us.” Niall clarified.

“Yeah, are you enjoying yourself?” Liam added.

“Oh, yeah! You guys are a lot of fun! My best friend Camille would love you guys!” you pause for a split second then adding on, “Well, she already does, but that’s a whole other story.” You shook your head making a face. They all laughed again.

“So she’s a fan?” Zayn asked.

“A very big fan!” You exaggerated spreading your arms out indicating “how big.” More laughter broke out.

“What about you? Are you a fan?” Zayn asked again. You looked at him and saw the seriousness in his face. This made you blush.

“Uhh, ye-yeah.” You looked away from him. “I’m a huge fan!” You smiled.

You glanced to the side doing a double take on Niall who was smiling at you suspiciously. You returned Niall’s stare except without the smile. Niall raised his eyebrows, took a quick look at Zayn, and turned around to face the front. You looked back at Zayn who still wore the same smile looking at you intensely causing you to blush. You quickly turned around to face the front again.

Harry chuckled, “Seems like the two of you are getting along well.” He directed his comment to you and Zayn.

“Wha-? Me? Zayn?” You laughed nervously.

“I’m getting along with all of you!” You added, You knew your face was red with embarrassment.

“There is nothing wrong with that.” Zayn commented back, wrapping his arm around your shoulder.

“Goodness! You two would be so adorable together!” Danielle squealed.

“We’re here kids.” The driver hollered back.

“C’mon boys, ladies, let’s get back to work!” Louis yelled.

“Umm… I guess, I’ll catch up with you guys later?” I awkwardly asked.

“What are you talking about? You can come and hang out with us.” Liam stated.

“Yeah, you can keep me company!” Danielle begged lightly tugging on your arm. You laughed lightly and agreed, “okay.”

-------- Hello! Sorry such a short chapter. I just wanted to get an update out. So here it is! :] Hope you liked it. Let me know! Leave a comment.