One Direction 31: It's Me And You

A/N: Hey babes! Sorry I took so long to update! But I didn't forget! So here's the new chapter! I hope you guys like it :) xx

Time with my family was amazing, but it felt good to be home. Eden was in the kitchen making lunch while I was putting our things away. It didn't take me too long, so when I finished, I headed out to the kitchen. As I neared the kitchen, I could hear her singing. A smile made it's way onto my lips. 

"She's not afraid of all the attention,

She's not afraid of running wild,

But how come she's so afraid falling in looooooove?!"

She was singing one of our bonus tracks from one of our new albums. As she continued to sing, I snuck up behind her scooped her into my arms. She screamed in surprised but soon broke into laughter while wrapping her arms around my neck. 

"ZAYN!" She screamed between laughter as I spun her around. 

"I miss being alone with you." I told her while setting her onto the island in the middle of the kitchen. She rested her forehead against mine as she looked into my eyes. She had a huge grin on her lips but it soon vanished when she kissed me fully. I smiled in the kiss wrapping my arms around her bringing her closer. Her hands rested on my chest as I felt her fingers rake down across my chest and abs.

I lifted her off of the island by her thighs causing her to wrap her legs around me. Our lips never parted as I brought her to our shared bedroom. Her fingers were tangled in my dark hair as mine were groping her bum. We finally made it to our bedroom and I gently laid her down on the bed, with me hovering over her. I felt her hands slide around my neck as she pulled me closer causing my body to press against her petite structure. For the next hour, I was going to take her and make her completely mine. I wanted her to know how much I love her and prove to her that we were the perfect fit. 

Eden's POV

I woke up. I peeked at my phone to see that it was 6pm. I turned to see Zayn lying beside me completely naked. I chuckled as I remembered what happen a few hours ago. Making love to Zayn was like heaven. Everything in the world felt irrelevant and of unimportance. All that mattered was Zayn and me. 

I was making my way out of bed when a pair of strong muscular arms wrapped around my waist. A smile instantly formed on my lips knowing that Zayn had been awake. 

"Don't leave me." He mumbled bringing himself closer to me.

"I would never leave you." I told him.

"Never ever leave me?" He questioned again, childishly. I let out a soft giggle. 

"Never ever. We'll be together forever." I assured him. This time he chuckled. 

"You mean it?" He asked.

"I mean it with all of my heart." I turned to face him and lowered my head planting a kiss on his lips. I felt him smile in the kiss. 

I finally managed to get out of his hold as I went got out of bed…

---------- One Year Later -----------

"Babe, are you ready?" Zayn asked me. 

"Yeah, just slipping on my shoes." I told him.

We were going out on a date and have a really nice dinner. Zayn thought it would be a good way to forget all about the hate I've been getting lately. I've been getting an immense amount of hate on twitter ever since Zayn announced to the world that we were together with a promise ring to prove it. And that was 6 months ago! I sighed remembering all the hurtful words that left daggers in my heart. I'm human too. I've got feelings, emotions, I bleed, I'm a person! I guess there are two different types of people. Those with warm hearts and those who are just simply cold blooded.