3.HIDDEN FEELINGS

The break got over and everyone got back to their classes.You and Joy were going back together.You were in class 2-B and she was in class 2-C,so you both were kind of like neighbors.You both knew everything about each other.

"Nay!Joy-ah...do you think Jungkook likes me somehow?"you asked,looping your arm around her's.

"Maybe he finally got a brain and found that he liked you."She also snaked her arm around your's.You both went upstairs.

"Do you know what he wants to say?"you whispered.

"What if it's a confession?"she gasped.

"ANIYAY!ANIYAY!...he'd never like someone like me I'm too dumb for him!"you touched both of your cheeks,blushing.You denied that he like you back.

"Why are you so dumb Y/N?"she looked at you disappointed.

"What?"

"Never mind..just go back to class...Tae's waiting,"she waved a good bye.

"He's always waiting,"you said vaguely turning to your class.

"He always has Y/N,"she whispered as she watched you walk over to Tae. He was standing by the door with some of his friends.The moment you walked to him he smiled at you big.You grabbed his arm and dragged him beside you in to the class.You never noticed it but she always saw that blush that appeared on his face whenever you were close.

~~~~~~~

"URGHHH~"you groaned.

"Ms.Choi,am I really that boring?"Mr.Park asked standing next to the white board with his back facing you.

"ANIYAY!....I wasn't just...I had ugh.."you couldn't think of any thing cause YES,you were bored and that smirk on his face was making it even worse.

"Well,I'm not as boring as you think."He walked closer to your desk.

"I didn't say you were,did I?"you glared at him.He winked and sat next to you.Everyone was staring at you two.You seemed like you were gonna burst.

"That would be all for today everyone!"he stood up from his seat,turned to face you and placed both of his palms on the desk.He moved just a bit close,"You Ms.Choi...are going to meet me in detention,after school!"he whispered.

"But-b."

"See you after school,Y/N,"he left with that smirk.

~~~~~~~~

"AAAARGH!I'M GONNA BREAK HIS NOSE!!!!HOW COULD HE MAKE STAY AFTER SCHOOL?I HAVE A JUNGKOOK WAITING FOR ME!"you complained standing next to your locker.

"Stop complaining,it was your fault for groaning like that!"Tae scolded you.His locker was beside your's.

"I know..I know.Tell Jungkook I can't come,thanks Tae,"you pouted closing your locker.Then you walked dragging your feet along the floor.He smiled at your silliness.At the way you were walking to the class,at the speed of a turtle.

"YAH!Y/N-AH!"someone called from behind.

You stopped immediately.Why wouldn't you?

"J-Jungkook....hey-y,"you smiled showing your teeth.

"Are you coming to the rooftop?"he looked at you.Again those questionable eyes.

"Meyaan Jungkook-ah!I have detention so I can't come..."you looked at your feet.

"Oh!it's alright...I guess we'll talk later,"he moved back slowly.He started to walk away.

"Jungkook-ah!Wait!"you ran up to him,"Say what you want to say!...now or else it would be late!"you sternly looked in his eyes.

He smiled at you then whispered,"Would you like to go to the upcoming concert of EXO with me?"

Your eyes glittered at the sudden question'Is he asking me out on a date..Aniyay...it's a friendly request,I guess.'

"Sure!"you smiled.He smiled back showing his bunny teeth.

"I'll be going then,"he waved at you and left.

You went into your class room where Mr.Park was waiting for you.The moment you entered he raised an eye brow at you.You rolled your eyes and sat in your seat thinking of Jungkook.

"Uhmuhm!..someone seems unusually happy,"Mr.Park smirked at you.You fake smiled at him.You were not going to let his smirk ruin it for you.He then started lecturing you about your future and not slacking during class.

"Hunh!You sure are a boring person,"you scoffed,placing your left leg on your right one.

He got up from his seat and walked towards you.He placed both of his palms on the table and started to move closer.You moved back and your back touched the back of chair.He kept on moving closer.You gulped looking down.

"Look at me!"he demanded.You still didn't look up."Look at me Ms.Choi!"his voice got louder.

You looked up at him.His eyes seemed to see through your soul.Your orbs got locked into his brown ones.He didn't dare to look away and kept staring.You felt uncomfortable and your cheeks got red.

"If you really think I'm that boring,princess,then....I guess you should get ready for some amusement,"his warm breath made you heat up.

While this scene was running in the class,someone was waiting for you outside.He was sitting on the pavement,waiting so he could walk you home.

"Thanks Tae,"he smiled looking at his hands.He was always there to walk you home,he was always there when you cried,You never mentioned it but he knew you liked Jungkook,he knew what you loved and hated,he had tried so much in the past four years of your friendship to make you like him but it always ended with this,"Thanks Tae."

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:'Chu Chu~~'

also did you guys like this chapter?..well keep on reading to find out if your and Jungkook's date is going to be like you you think?

Is y/n ever going to realize Tae's hidden feelings?

Also the main character of this story...when is he going to make another appearance?

Keep on reading to find it all out.

LOvE BTS and ARMY