13.THAT'S WHY I LOVE HER.

BACK PEOPLE!

PS. STAY SAFE GUYS!

~

A week later-

You guys had just started to get a hang of the summer break. You and Joy would do your shift at the bakery in morning and then all four of you guys would head to the pool. It was by Taehyung's house. His father had a business, he was pretty rich and currently owned a shopping mall, two public pools and a company. So this was in-short, a pool he owned.

"Yah!Taehyung-ah!"you splashed water in his face. "What?"he asked, annoyed since his float was too tight.

Yeah, Tae couldn't swim, it's not like he didn't try...well he drowned once and then he never tried. It was his habit of not doing one thing after he failed it. The same reason went for him never confessing to you, he feared failing and then never being able to try for it again.

"Why did you guys name this place Ocean Blake?"you joked.

"YEAH! IT SHOULD'VE BEEN KIM SWIMS!"Jungkook joined you.

"But!"Joy held her laughter back,"the only Kim here can't even swim!HOW COULD THEY?!"she burst out laughing as you two joined.

"You guys look like you're having fun...huh?!"Tae pulled himself out of the water, taking the float off and licking his lips, like he did whenever he got annoyed.

"You guys get carried off forgetting you're swimming for free,"he whispered, rolling his eyes. He sighed, he couldn't even say that out loud since he knew you guys would end up in pulling his leg. "Never mind."He looked back at you guys, you played without any care in this world.

'Look at her, playing like she never jumped into fire to save people, or fell off a tree or is being the center of attention of millions...nor does she seem amazed having that masked hero around her.'He smiled,'That's why I love her.'

"TAE!"Joy yelled at him,"PASS ME THE BALL!"

"Neh!"he threw the ball back at you guys, Jungkook caught it and threw it right at you. Tae smiled, taking in the whole view. "So obvious,"he thought,"but I'm getting bored..."

"GUYS!HURRY UP!I'M HEADING TO THE CAFE!I WANNA EAT SOMETHING!"he called you guys out. You guys rushed out of water, nope no one could miss the free food Tae would buy you guys at the cafe of this building.

"We're here,"you smiled at him. "AISH GREEDY PEOPLE!"he rolled his eyes once again, throwing the towel at you as he went to the changing room.

~

You guys reached the cafe and ordered random snacks. You jumped right next to Tae, snuggling with him. "Stop being so touchy!"he rolled his eyes.

"My body is cold,"you clung to his arm. He sighed loudly and took a bite out of his zinger.

"Hey have you heard there's a football match of our sports team?"Joy broke up the gossip.

"Hmm...when?"Jungkook asked, swallowing his fries in one bite. "Idiot!"you wiped his face and gave him a sip of your juice so that he didn't choke. "It's next week,"Tae dug in Joy's mac'n cheese. Damn you guys looked hungry. Not worried if you ate too much or looked disgusting. The only thing you four actually got well at was food. You felt this joy in your heart whenever the four of you sat together without any worries.

Well that is what seemed to be the current case.

'She eats like a pig,'Jungkook smiled to himself,'no wonder her bed had so many wrappers under it.'Well, he couldn't help it. He loved that part of you as well.