9. A NEW HERO IN TOWN!

"Y/N!Y/N!"you heard someone whisper. You opened your eyes and a boy came into your view.

"Huh?...who are you?"you asked. He smiled at you,he had a chubby face and a very cute eye smile.

"I'm mochi!"he chuckled.

"Mochi?!"

He frowned at you,"Don't you remember me?"he asked.

"I guess no..."you whispered,doubting.

"Oh!...I guess it's the amnesia...sorry for that but now I'm back,Y/N!"he smiled. "Back?"you questioned.

"Yeah...I'll be right when you'll need me,"he exclaimed,"I won't disappear like last time!"

You were confused,you didn't understand what he meant. "Excuse me but what do you mean?"

"You'll know,"he whispered and then all of the things started to fade away.

"Wait!wait!"you tried stopping him.

~

"Wait!"you yelled and woke up. You were sweating and breathing hard.

"Huh?"you looked around,you were in a hospital room. "Where am I?"you asked yourself looking around. Your eyes fell upon someone snoring peacefully beside you. Her arms folded on the bed,and her eyes still revealing the red marks. She must've been crying for too long.

"Mom?"you whispered. "Y/N!YOU'RE UP!"she lifted her head up.

"Oh!...my baby!"she hugged you.

"What happened?"you asked trying to not die choking.

She sobbed and then she explained all that happened. She told you how she got a call from the hospital,she almost had a heart attack when thy said that you were caught up in a fire.

"I'm sorry!"you apologized.

"You're sorry?"she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Yeah I am-"

"How dare you act like a hero?"she yelled.Well she was your mother so she looked a bit like Medusa when she got angry. She pulled your cheeks.

'I'm sowwy!"you whined.

"You're what Young lady?!"

"I'm sorry...S.O.R.R.Y!!"you spelled it for her. "You'd better be!1!Cause next time you're int he hospital!I'm going ape on you,Y/N!"she clarified and you saluted nodding that you understood her.

"I'm just so-"

"Y/N!"Tae and Joy yelled,bursting the door open and ran up to you. Jungkook followed silently,but smiling.

"Guys!"you gasped. All three of them almost jumped on you but your mom stopped them mid air with a fierce look saying "Can't you see she's hurt!"

So the three of them stopped and asked you about why did you act like a hero even though you were a total zero?You laughed awkwardly in response. The day went by quite quickly and the time came when you were left alone in the room by 8 pm.

The doctors didn't allow your mom and Tae to stay tho they begged for it.

~

"Jeez...I can't believe those two!"You laughed gazing at the flowers on your side table. You kept on using your phone for some time and after a few moments,you fell asleep.
~

The next morning the nurse woke you up.

"There is someone here to meet you,"she told you.

"Meet me?...uh..sure please send them in!"you said doubtingly,you thought it was your mom or Tae.